Tale of the girl in the park


I must confess that it was the first time I went jogging in spite of living facing the park. I'm not a very active guy, but had days seeing that beautiful girl passing in front of my window, so I went there to meet her.
At the end of your routine to stretch it into a damaged banking, there managed to speak to introduce myself and talk a while. It was like this for over a week, I saw her every day, and we talked. But the day just gathered all the courage to ask her out did not show, either the next day or the next ...
On the fifth day I could not resist, I was worried. He did not have the exact address, but his home was nearby and was very clear to describe how to get. There I was greeted by a young, almost hit me in asking for it. I thought it was her boyfriend, but later learned that it was his brother, a boy quite upset ... for good reason.
They explained that she had disappeared months ago, I told them about my meeting with her, and ended up giving my statement against authority. They sent police officers to the park. They said they expected to see it, but I actually watched me, I felt somehow suspect. Worse, when they took statements from people and no one remembered seeing her.
I could go in jail when they found his body just under that bench, but to dig in mine and his family presence, a pink steam rose from the dead, taking the form of the girl, and floating before our incredulous looks me He has found and thanked me against all acquitted. After just he ran off and disappeared.