mysterious chains



It was a day of classes in the school, students had withdrawn and finish copying the task was left alone with the teacher. She left me alone because I had to do. When he was about to leave, the door closed tightly and was stuck in the room, I felt chills and did not know what to do, I wanted to open with the key that was set, but could not.

Heard in the hallway dragging chains, asked for help but no one answered me, I ran and hid under the teacher's desk, I suddenly felt that the door opened again and dragged chains, I felt faint when suddenly a hand He touched my shoulder. Upon waking, I realized I was in my bed and very relieved I told myself: "What such a nightmare, what a fright that I went through in my dreams."

I turned around, grabbed my teddy bear, I hugged him very strong and tried to rest. Instantly listen again dragging chains, a hand went through my neck and another covered my mouth when she screamed, dragged me out and I saw I was in the middle of a dark forest endless.

Since then never could come home, not see the face of those who took me, just I know that there are many children here who scream and cry like me in a world of darkness, cold sometimes but sometimes too hot, it seems to hell.