True Stories



Well, first of all I wanted to tell you that I personally have spent a few things, but my family, what happened crazier .... Things just do not count because I'm afraid to write, count, I doubt they want the world to know.

I start from the beginning ...
When I was a little girl, about five, six, slept absolutely all night with my parents. But this was so: We finished dinner, my sister went to the bathroom, I went to the bathroom, we went to sleep, my parents were awake a while some nights watching television.

My sister and I were already in the room, we had a bunk, she up and down. We left the door open, it overlooked a corridor. I went to bed, I was a trying to sleep while, could not, looked at the wardrobe, looking at the wall, looking at the door ... and standing there in the door was open, a dark, tall figure, who kept looking at me was, I he stared. I think sometimes it was a man, a woman other.

I was so scared, I was paralyzed, I did not say anything to my sister, because I knew I'd say it was just an excuse to go to sleep with my parents, and it was a queer who were afraid to sleep alone (as something reason was, I was always fearful, but those times was seriously).

I stayed a few minutes looking at that figure, and always made me like an eternity. I waited for my sister to go to sleep with my parents, thus would have no fear, I would feel protected. The downside of going with my parents was that I would go through the door, where the dark and sinister silhouette was, and he did, every night going through it. Just to go with my parents did, but it was worth it once was with them did not see more.

This happened to me until I was seven or eight years.