The abandoned park


It was a cloudy day, with many black clouds in the sky. It seemed it would rain. Marie and her young son Jack five years, went for a walk after leaving school. It was the weekend and Marie did not have to worry about work. Every afternoon devoted to his son.

The side of the park that always visited them, there was a park that was always abandoned. It was dirty, floors had not had such a gloomy atmosphere that anyone would be there caused much panic. But Jack, as a child, was not afraid without her mother noticing, was Sappho of his hand and jumped over the fence of the abandoned park. Marie hardly noticed, also he jumped the fence to get Jack back.

She found him sitting on a swing as she rocked slowly.

Why you come here? Do we not always go to the park next door is much nicer? There are many children that you can play. I do not like to be alone here.

I'm not alone, mom. The other day I met a boy in the park ever visited. No one wanted to play with him but I do I approached him. He has become my best friend ever since.

Then we go to the park because today also possibly be there. Watch it's weekend and all mothers take their children to play until today before dark.

Mom, he told me that today would come to this place for us to play only two of us. He has told me he wants to play with me because all feels very lonely and I'm the one who plays with him.

Son, go to another park. Surely the child has forgotten what he said and is waiting there.

No mother, he is at my side. Who do you think is rocking me on the swing?

Son, you're imagining things. Mother said let's go a little upset.

No mom, I like to play with him.

Colmaste-and-then my patience Marie grabbed her son's hand and pulled him tightly as he walked to his car to go home.

But before jumping the fence, a light pole over Marie and her son fell. Marie woke up the next day at the hospital and was told that it would recover completely within a week. Unfortunately her son was dead.

It was never a day when Marie stopped thinking about what would have happened if he had let his son play with his imaginary friend. Probably the post had not fallen over them.

When he recovered, Marie began to mourn uncontrollably. He decided to visit the places he liked to her young son. The last place we visited was the abandoned park. He sat on a stone looking sadly at the last place he saw his son play.

Suddenly he saw the swing began to sway. Oh no, this is not happening, 'said Marie between the shock and tears. Then came the swing and saw a note on the ground. Then he came closer and saw the horrible note:

"!Mom! I love you! Do not let them take me! I want you back!"

Marie then became hysterical and started screaming in pain because I could not do anything.

Then the note he wrote his son was erased and instead saw another note:

"If you had not wanted to take my friend would not have dropped that post. Now no one can separate me from Jack. "

Marie could not do anything. It felt so helpless that she ran to the road without a care ... and the truck rolled.