A fierce eyes


It all started when my dad came running home to high hours of the pale agitado.Le noche.Estaba and asked what was wrong, and before I answer but a look of terror, climbed into his habitación.Mi mom looked at me without me explanations, he sent me to my cuarto.Frustrado, I went to my room and when I was about to sleep, I thought of a brilliant idea: I took a rope from the drawer and went with her for the ventana.Afuera was cold and there was a full moon.

I was walking through a forest when suddenly I saw a pair of yellow eyes that looked away from mí.Antes he could react, a huge gray beast had sunk its fangs into my pierna.Aterrorizado, ran to my house, haunted dolor.En the more terrible when I arrived I went to bed and tried to sleep, but the pain was such that he could not sleep a wink and when at midnight at the end I got it, I had nightmares about those fierce eyes.

The next morning got off to breakfast, trying to hide my wound best, but that did not stop my mom viera.En less than a minute I saw lying in the kitchen, listening to my parents discutir.Capté fragments discussion as: "I told you not to'll trigger", "how can now go to school?" ... confusing, going up to play when my mom llamó.Comenzó me to check my wound and concluded: Yes, it definitely is ".

Even more confused, I decided not to ask questions and get on my habitación.Al After a while I heard how someone gently played my mamá.Esta time puerta.Era not going to let that were walking around the bush and asked him directly what had bitten me .The answer left me frozen for a moment, but suddenly it all made sense: the look of terror on my dad to run in the night before, the discussion between him and my mother, what is meant by: "Yes, definitely it is "because I myself was beginning to understand what it was, just could not creerlo.Solo left me wait until the next full moon to confirm.