Cause of Myocardial Infarction


Awake from a deep sleep, violent phone ring escapes me of a dream I do not remember, this scare made me straighten my position, I analyze the situation and realize that I am in my room, (the phone is still ringing) observed the alarm clock with phosphorescent hands (2:39), next to the clock is the phone with his strident scandal, Who can call so late in the morning? I predict not good news.

Observe the handset while hesitation in lifting the handset, settled slowly my hand on the surface of it, and lifted it gently, the scandalous ringing ceases took calmly the receiver to my ear, I can feel your plastic cold touch my flag we remain mute both inbound and outbound, me who are encouraged to break the awkward silence.

-…Hello.

I get a slow response breath, hope attentive to my greeting is responded in any vocal as possible, and what I hear, hela my blood, is the voice of my dead husband two and half weeks ago.

-I'm going up the stairs.

I feel a pressure on the chest, I begin to mourn while I take my hand over her mouth to keep from sobbing desperately, what kind of sick joke is this? I'm paralyzed, I can not talk about printing, now it sounds, it is even more frightening. The wooden steps leading to the first floor begin to squeak, heavy and slow steps begin to ascend to where I am. My doubts about the identity of my late husband dissipate to hear it again through the earpiece.

No topics beloved moon eyes. From here I can smell your sweet perfume of roses.

It is his voice, no doubt about it, always called me that loving way and loved that fragrance; apparently he had not died, returning from somewhere, but perhaps Does he know what happened? Yet I keep squeezing tightly phone to your ear, I did not fear the pressure warning printed on my ear.

I think you forgot to fix the car brakes, in fact I think that I never knew were broken.

This was impossible, trying to say something but my words were drowned in my neck, the sound of twisting stairs to the weight of their footsteps tormented me, step by step the sound pierced my eardrums, my heart was pounding my chest with terrible sledgehammer.

-Do you know? I can not just smell your perfume, also break your fear.

What came up, played with me, I was stunned and I was unable to hang up, when finally I heard footsteps on the stairs stopped, I realized I was in my apartment, I imagined her figure, turning to my door, I could not fathom it was as looked after horrendous car accident.

His footsteps came to my bedroom, I needed air, I felt in my left arm throbbing tiny climbing up my shoulder, wrapped my limb numbness. His footsteps came to the doorway, I could see the gray shadow of his feet between the groove formed between door and floor. The doorknob moved slowly while my throat was uncovered with a scream of death, loose the telephone cable hanging in pendulum motion, while the hinges emit sounds with thunder burial, my chest suffered severe pain, I feel as if my heart clench a fist, a cold sweat bathed my face while my left arm cramps intensify, dizziness make me faint before falling from my bed to the floor, I can see the figure that triggered a massive heart attack .

A robust and tall man stands at the door, the skin of his face is tattered, panes of glass still hanging from his battered skin, the frontal bone of his skull is engulfed, a dark smile spit blood without the existence to plug your salivary teeth, his clothes are rags impregnated with the smell of damp earth, has only the right arm, the left side, peering clothes torn in the absence of the tip.

Terrifying way I die, I will not before hearing the last words of my spectral visit:

Did you enjoy the money for my death insurance, fucking bitch?