The girl in the corner


I always thought that humans are all equal. On television, on the radio, even in the film invade us every day with ideas that try to convince us that we are different, unique. We are the result of a perfect mathematical formula that will never be repeated in history. But one day change his mind and began to believe in fate, and strange that this keeps plans for each and every one of us.

My story begins a catastrophic, gray day when the tragedy haunts me in the same way that a cat would chase a mouse. The phone rings suddenly is at dawn, I can feel the chill through my body to leave the warmth of my bed, and as in dreams, I receive one of the worst news of my life. "Your sister" ... "he lost control of his car" ... "wrecked vehicle" ... "We could not do anything about it" - disconnected phrases from my interlocutor asestan me a stab in the depths of my stomach and I left crying desperate like a child.

What happened next can only be described with the word terrible, because once again the phone rang and I ripped from the arms of Morpheus. Trembling as acute timbre pierced me to the bottom of the brain, picked up the receiver and those words echoed again "when will you come after me?", The voice of my late sister said on the handset. Out of my mind I decided to take my car and head to the exact spot where the fatal accident occurred.

After a harrowing time driving in my head was a stream of thoughts, I got there: only illuminated by the headlights of my car that place looked like a desert of darkness, silent and cool as a cucumber. Without stopping the engine I was staring into the darkness for a few minutes when my nervousness dam was about to believe that someone was approaching my position, but looking back there was just nobody.

I turned around and resumed the march back home, when suddenly ...