I say "crazy"


It was a sad day good (for me) the truth is not good do not know why we moved to another house was large and like wings outskirts of the city was heavily wooded walked in with my parents was only good daughter through the house everything was very outdated and wooden floor creaks and the old door could be heard in almost every home these squeaks spent four days and it was night and listened to the damn door creaking but it took a porto scared me and I tape the covers I fell asleep .

I woke up in the morning and told my parents but obviously I did not believe it was evening and my parents went to enroll wing school I remain alone watching my Facebook then on that the network I was sure falls already had network that it was past time to reach the network that I went to see the modem but this cable disconnected angry as much me and told my parents that I had turned off the Wifi they were speechless.

Spend the night and go back to or went to the damn door room but my parents were not seen at night near the stairs one girl hanged scare me much that I fell from the stairs and woke my parents about what had happened to my popes refused and said they were asleep the whole time I was taken to a psychiatric hospital nurse and said wing but it was better not to say that I slept maybe nobody believes me but I know what I experienced. (This is the letter of a young dead)