Walk without Return


I remember that day like it was yesterday and it's been many years since that event. Before retiring from my job was the driver of a bus carrying the most dangerous lunatics from the asylum, there is currently no asylums are psychiatric hospital but there are some that are very hidden and where I worked was a madhouse in which arrival was an Odyssey, who did not know their exact location could be lost and die trying to get help.

That was the last tour I did. That day I had to move a patient to the asylum, the fetched to the hospital where they were doing some tests, being all in I started to run for the bus, everything was going well until one of the spike tires, parked me and I got off to seek help from a nearby station to me much easier and faster to fix the bus to arrive to the madhouse. When I got to the bus I take the worst surprise of the world's "crazy" had escaped step if you do not know how I made sure to go down well to close all but something went wrong.

I was very afraid, because, for my negligence was going to lose my job did not have any excuse for what had happened, I returned along the same path to go to the city and see I could think when going way it occurred to me something that anyone would consider harsh, stopped the bus at a stop for passengers with a cool head I opened the doors and people began to rise, not knowing the fate that would trip, I made sure the doors and windows of the bus for anyone to get take walk the bus to the madhouse, arriving there told them that came badly very badly and shouting incoherently and had to lock them up if or if, after that I take the bus will burn and my family we moved would have none of that…

While after I learned that nurses from the asylum realized a week after the mistake they had made with those innocent people when they decided to release many were already mad and nothing could be done, some of the real patients were found and returned to lock others were found dead .... Ha ha ha already we see some that are still free.