The perfect day


I remember the previous day was perfect for me, I dare say I enjoyed that day as if it were the last day of my life and that was what I felt, was her perfect day as it was my birthday can have the things most wanted; share with the people I love most was perfect I would say there are no words to describe such a good day, I felt like a dog with two tails.

When I realized that obscured my perfect day if I would go that day enjoyment as ever. When it was time for everyone to go see how my day is going with them, it is that seriously was an amazing day! . I remember I went to my room with a half pizza to go I held, I thought all my previous birthday and thought why this was so important, rather why I did them so important? I spent many things over his head, not wanting to think plotting something I celebrated as if it were my last day of life.

I finished my pizza and my mother takes me a cup of tea which she was so she could sleep well because when I ate and drank too much after costs me sleep, I took it and did not know or my soul. While asleep do not know if what I experienced was real or just a dream, sometimes hard to perfect things are real but I know that what I experienced was true that there is no doubt at all, as I tried to wake up, something or someone I turned to give something to follow sleeping, sometimes dreams seem so real I do not know what to think.

All the time I was having a nice dream apparently because he felt that he had slept too, when what sounded like the sound when you knock on a door was really hammering that woke me completely. After that, you can only hear the muffled sound of the earth falling on my coffin, and covering my cries.