Look reflection


At that time it was a disaster inside and out, had not slept for at least two days, nor had showered me wearing the same black clothing that sad funeral, was not sad because he had died was my wife was sad because I was the only one present. I felt alone and wandered down a busy street of my city, I say wandered because I knew where I was going or what he wanted, without realizing that I got that damn park park where I saw for the first time.

The park had a small pond in the middle and when I met had gone jogging that morning, was very tired and I stood by the lake for a little rest when a voice behind me said to me, look at the reflection ... perhaps this man reflection looks tired, immediately I saw the reflection in the water was a beautiful woman behind me stop looking at me with a big smile on his face.

From that day my life changed saw every morning was the woman of my life, I did not take long for us to give the big step, I fell in love with her from her rare form of being his strange way of calm when trouble me exceeded; always I took me to the same lake and say, look at the reflection ... perhaps this man is defeated.

Everything seemed a soap opera but things changed when she became pregnant was a high-risk pregnancy and I had just lost my job our situation was really bad, at 6 months of pregnancy the morning of Friday October 13 my wife got up with pain in the belly, the baby was missing and I had just taken a sleeping pill one hour before and not heard and felt not then died beside me when I woke up I was horrified blood was spilled all over the room.

It was the worst thing that had happened to me before, but as he watched the reflection but it really was not looking just lost me at infinity of the lake, a sweet female voice behind me said to me in a whisper: look at the reflection ... and a voice a gentle voice, almost like a child said next: perhaps the man of reflection is a murderer ... Turn immediately but no one but the voice kept repeating the same, so I ran like crazy and just cried not I am an assasin.

I ran to my house I shower and set fire to the room as all the room I was completely burnt in, I thought the fire would end the bloodstains from the floor, but instead you now have the shape of a woman embracing a baby, I was going crazy, I remembered the first time since I was 13, something from my childhood when my mother was killed in our house with my little sister, but then another series of images projected on my memory I could not believe all became clear they never really take the sleeping pill was all a game of my mind had been. I had murdered my wife. Stabbed her with a pen and and remove my son from her womb, I left dying on the floor of the room as I did with my mother and my little sister when I was 13 ...