My doll


At that time he was only 9 years, ami I loved the were fabulous dolls I had the complete collection of "conys" were dolls which had different professions and hobbies, the more difficult to find was the parachute, which I had given on my birthday, I was changing clothes was really my only and best friend.

My mother began to worry more and more, as he said was antisocial; the truth is that I was not interested in having to share my grimaces but wanted to see my happy if try to socialize with a companion, finally after I became friends with a girl named Dany, mama she was joyful and dolls like the same to me. We played every day, todabia I remember I was in the yard playing with her, when he heard a horrible sound I went to see and it was an injured person, the lady was dark and not because I take off my wrist, I tugged but I spent not suddenly I take it off and just the police came, I saw not that doll; Police on TV said that when he arrived at hospital would not let his wrist and finally when was best hanged and next had her wrist while she was bleeding, the blood fell on the wrist, the truth that told a neighbor that high esteem but everyone took by crazy and ignored him.

A few days later and Dany hibamos walking down the plaza which was next to a hospital, there was a man throwing garbage and when I peer was my cony doll, running the search and Dany cleaned it and took it to the house, but now it was different every night was afraid and nightmares, I never passed this, I called my dad told me stories but the same was not sleeping, I felt that something was wrong and wanted to touch me, every day of hands appeared with maracas color Green (bruises), I do not know but I thought I had something to do with the doll ...