geisha death


March 10 the day where it all began ...... ..
I got up as usual grip of my slippers that were under the bed, went to the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth and change pinch me to go to school.
go down the big stairs of my house, and breakfast was soon beside a note with which the house maples.
My name is stiven I have 17 years I'm from Mexico but moved to Uruguay for the work of my mother.
I do not go far from home, sometimes I go to the house of my friend Jessy but most veses is she who comes to see me.
Today we will walk to school that way we can speak freely without anyone listening to what we talked about.
the bell of my house sounds finish the glass of juice quickly and Jessy will open without Bargo was not her, there was no one at the door.
I thought I might be getting a joke but it's not doing that nonsense.
Quickly turn the face had not realized there was a small wooden box in the door, it was an old box could tell by the color of the wood, had some sentences at the top but did not understand, were in another language.
Take the box was heavy, there was something in that box .. come into my house, I put on the table, take the knife from the dishwasher and when I went to open pim !! pim !!! Resumes the doorbell. (Pta mother) told inside.
leave the box and went to open was Jessy told him he had to pass to show you something.
I told Jessy on the box, which contained both wanted to know so "hands-on" take the knife put it on the top of the box and splat !!!
came a gray powder on all sides. cover my face with one arm but it was too late I began to cough and sneeze dust damn not even let me breathe, but he had finally opened the box !! wiiiii alive so I was happy ............
until I saw the shit I had in one pfff wrist.
was not exactly a doll, it was a Japanese geisha as Jessy.
It was in good condition, had a red kimono, white painted face, black eyes, cheeks had a bit of pink and what most attention was his mouth was a rare smile macabre ... .. I would say.
Jessy took the doll hips, the body moved quite well, it was like a replica of a human body could move like.
I on the other hand started to sweep the dust was scattered on the floor, was gathering until I saw one little thing that caught my attention,
a little like a bone in the ashes object, ¿and ask me this? who the hell is?
the grip was a finger bone and had a ring on the ring looked like gold had an inscription on the inside, but also not what he said so I showed Jessy.
we look to the face but sh .. happening !!!!
Jessy told me believe that what the ring !!! This in Japanese anime and both see something and learned (finally something productive and that you complaining that saw anime: p).
Jessy grabbed his smartphone and translated the words of the ring, both the wise !!! I understood nothing of what he said (haha silly duuuu: p) .......
to put the last letter opened his big eyes and stopped breathing sigh of inaccuracies ... mmm no, not inaccuracies, I was terrified.
trembling gives me the phone so he could see what he said was the silence of the moment
scary, creepy atmosphere and shocked by what he said ....
"What remains of my death is only" "stiven and jessy are doomed"
"JAJAJAJAJA ajajajaj Ajaja"
March 10 the worst day of my life will go ......... ..