the circus



It was one of those days you do not know what to do, there I was lazing on the couch doing zaping, suddenly my mom and dad come happy work, the two call my other brothers did not know why they called us, almost never They were happy; they excitedly told us they had us a surprise, the surprise was going to a circus that came from Europe very famous, the truth was not at all excited but accept whet believe my parents that I was happy, I ask them what day it was they said tonight burns fix if I hurry I went arrange saying there was little time for a teenager, try to get something subtle but cute, but my first attempt went with what I found.

We arrived at the circus outside was very nice, we were coming and suddenly disappears my family, but I will look for someone catches me and takes my hands and legs and pulled me strong, I screamed but no one seems to listen. when I saw something I saw a horrible clown with a face and macabre teeth, his eyes were that I was blown into thousands of piece, I screamed and screamed, but the half-shut and grabs a hammer and hits me suddenly awake and apparently I had fainted. the circus was great but I could never take away my face every night that awful face merciless frightened me when I was going into the bathroom looked in the mirror, dreamed every night; my mother decided to take me to the doctor I was diagnosed mild schizophrenia, said it was very common disease in adolescents, they gave me pills, but each time was worse.

One day not stand it, I heard voices saying Córtate, cut and haci pain had just decided to ignore these suggestions if they secretly workshop my dad grab a short cut cardboard and my stomach and veins, bleeding me all night. My parents took me to the doctor jabbed me in the vein under anesthesia, when I woke up I was in a small windowless room with a bed. Still the voices again and again and not supporting and gripping a rope that had given me a companion and I hung lamp.