before 12


It all started one day while my sister and I navegamamos mose out there in internet at 9: 00 pm was a day like any other. only we had been left alone at home because our parents had left for a business trip ...

We were reading horror stories when it, I aparesio a window desia "Ouija, the game" .. my sister and I looked and we looked both ..in this page mockingly started to joke about the game and after a desidimos while we play online ..habrimos page aparesio one ..primero board and contacted a spirit, the table was moving but no fear we had we thought it was the same Internet that automatically moved his table ..After a while desidimos go beyond and contact ..comenzamis disiendole devil if I wanted to talk to us .The table moved by spelling the word "if" ..comenzamos to make silly questions like: when Caere a building? or When will I be more beautiful than megan fox? the answers were presisas ... .After that we realized that the clock marked 11:45 pm and desidimos go to sleep ..

sawing try aparesian page but desian huge letters "NOT PERMIT part weight" to think first saw the site we had to ask permission to play ..and asked: can we quit? ..and the answer was "NO" tried a few times but the answer remained the same ..then as we could not leave desidimos saw the game like that, only the compu off and go to sleep ... but try turning it off and Rhodesia "permission not allowed to leave "then we began to despair and in one of those Desidio my sister ... you disconnect the equipment disconnected and the screen was completely dark ... after that penswamos: Ugh lucky that we can already go to sleep ..

... We turned around to see who was on the screen and lyrics that desian aparesieron .... "PAY FOR DESOBEDESER" my sister and I got scared a lot ..but then I thought it was just a trick of the game makers to scare people and I told my sister that is tranquilisara ..After esuchar started wailing coming from the computer and we were obserbandola ... after that we saw a black spot on the screen was going getting bigger and bigger every time .. asutamos us a lot and after that ..cuandola covered it almost completely stain the screen ... the light went dark we were ...... .. my sister and I habrasamos us ... and she told me:
There you leave the room very dark ..this ..
I said :
- We get out okay.

We walked towards the door when suddenly ..the serro of ..mi habrirla sister and I tried but it was no paresis was stuck ..as if it were only concrete ... the noise in the computer became more and more intense ... and amid we saw darkness as black spot he left the desk and took the form of a body ... stood right in front of us ... feel their macabre look ... his demonic presence ..intentamos scream but .our bodies were paralyzed ..the presence began to asercarse more to ourselves and with each step he felt the death increasingly serca us ... the vetana was open and light.

.. We felt the air of dark nights, arriving with a sinister breeze, ..the blood elaba the howling of dogs could be heard in the distance on the street ... began to rain and flash at very strong ... the raindrops coming through the window and the little flashes of lightning lit the penumbra of the room osura ..in a flash that lit up the horrible malebola fugura presence ... his gaze saw their hojos hateful and evil ... it was the devil in person ... my sister and I ever started to mourn ..and figure was right in front of us ... that the loud bang was heard lightning ... while avalanzaba fugura is upon us.

......... .desúes That everything was dark silence ,, ... ..in ..desperte morning and the first thing I saw was my paralyzed sister on floor ..sus hands trembled and covered her face she screamed and trembled ..ella ..me aserque to see it better and ...... what I saw horrified me completely ..mi sister had no hojos ... .comenze screaming like crazy ... and mourn at it askance saw something on the wall of my room ... they were letters ... .that desian written in blood "part weight PERMISSION TO EXIT"