The curse


Dreams are usually communications, unrealistic emotions we all experience when we sleep, but we should never ignore these signals we live or feel in dreams or nightmares of demonic type who try to use this medium to communicate, to hurt and permanently possess a body.

He has always liked the paranormal, horror and terror or like my sister, I think it's in our blood ... .I have almost half Hell in my room for my collection of horror films, but beware !! Do not think that I like summon spirits or demons, though they never would, just know that there and there and respect but do not mess with that stuff. I just know that I believe in God infinitely, OK.

Lamb My name comes from the family of my father, who has a bloody history that comes from generation to generation because of an uncle of my father who was a witch, but when I say no witch witch mere charlatan, Noooo !! It was the demon of the flesh itself. At that time my father was just a kid and lived in the country, the name of this man (Uncle) is better not name.

That being who unfortunately because it was also my uncle practiced black magic spell had books and Wizardry, where my father witnessed the power and skills they had. You could grab a coin and double it, you could remove warts and cadillos skin and some diseases could become invisible so no one will notice your presence and hear every conversation, made them witchcraft people to dominate and humiliate them, it became the animal and wanted and flying.

When dying this man (Uncle), the family have fought for his famous books, the end of all her children were. At present these books as my dad still exist.
And my dad made a man so he moved to the city where it then gets married and form a family with 2 children, my sister and me.

My sister at the age of about 10 years, you were manifesting paranormal, was feeling presences, saw things, was really ugly nightmares, was no ordinary child, she realized that when everyone was asleep stood on the bed and I walked through the dark house was leaning out the window of the house to face the street or play with the dog house, then he got tired and went to sleep. As a child no one believed what he felt.

And so time went by living and feeling these evil things. Already today, married with children made all woman aged 31, things were getting more intense at my parents and also my sister.

When I was single and still living at home, no matter if it was day or night like the disturbed when it was. She says that when she fell asleep no matter the position is found, face down or face up, felt chills coming through the feet and climbing the legs, his room put a refrigerator, felt a pressure that sank to the bed I was desperate, I felt that they were going to break bones, smothered lying savannah by mouth, tried to say a prayer and he forgot he had a Bible closely and felt that the departed, hear how things his fell fourth, those evil spirits said in her ear that killed him, to let them get into your body. Now married with children at home also reach them telling him to kill their children, among other horrorosidades, she swears it was not a nightmare was real, he bit his tongue to wake up because she could not move.

Then they began to arrive to me at night when I slept, I felt those terrible shivers down my body to feel the presence approaching and the great pressure he could feel as if something over my crush me, I whispered to a frightening demonic voice but it was different from my sister and said that he understood what it was like in another language.

And not only it happened to my sister and me, but in the past also came to my parents and siblings of my father. It's where they realized they were not lies my sister. In my house they are heard and still feel many things, my sister even feel them while I have time and we have no way scare stopped watching those movies.

Well I do not know if it's a curse Lambs but the important thing is you have to pray a lot to God to deliver us and away from every evil that exists in our home.

Sincerely

Jose Rafael Cordero Sanchez, now I have 24 years I am a Venezuelan activist who defends the rights of animals.