do not do it


I seek not entrust nor impose my ideas. All I seek is to show my experience if it can serve others.

My best friend died a few years ago. Committed suicide. He hanged himself, to be more exact. I have never come to recover all of that death. I went to the last person who spoke to him. I said we would be the next day. But the next day never came. I did not see him but his little brother crying begging help and comfort.

My best friend went and left me here alone. So alone in this world .... I know why he did it, but do not tell this story because they are not necessary to understand. I know the reasons why he decided to leave everything. I told him not to, that together we could overcome anything. And now I'm alone and I am too weak to continue.

I've sunk into a deep depression years. Nothing excites me, nothing motivates me, nothing and no one comforts me ... I feel empty without it. A few days ago after setting the stage for weeks, I decided to follow the same path that he and suicide. It is time and was determined to do it but my best friend appeared to me. He was handsome and smiling. I said that was not the solution. He had realized. He must listen to me. He regretted that he did not want me to make the same mistake. I wanted ... I wanted to be with me ... but it was too soon.

Since that day, for me the question of suicide is no more. Funny what I say, but a dead has saved me from death