the shadow


It's a story with mine trizte end is another experience, because in conclucion, I think in my house nadien, a dead descanza .......

Before reading further, tighten these social buttons so you know when we publish another story:

It was a night like any other, my sister was 16 and 20. I was outside with my neighbors talking and drinking soda, my sister and her boyfriend were in the house watching TV, my son was small and was sleeping in bed .

We lived alone two, that day was around 11:00 pm, I had much he had come to work ..

I stood outside the house and scared that my sister out of the house running, since my house was large says he saw a girl with light hair and white teas as about 9 years ... between home and OCOG to my son in my arms, and I take you out.

Later, we were watching TV and we listen as if winnow rocks pedazoz debris on the roof, I penzaba that was my neighbor as they were about maldosos, but not so out not nadien was, we talked on the phone to esses time my boyfriend was, and kept me company at home when we returned to hear that noise again my neighbor across the street came over to the house and told me that was happening at that moment was heard again.

They went up the stairs to see what was but what a surprise among them a tall, thin man sitting on the steps crouched so was the shock that ran and later returned to go see, but disappeared shadow was, was then where they went to the house to see what was whether there was debris but there was nothing in it was heard as if thrown more debris in the front yard thing could not have happened because I was there and nadien shot nothing, He was nothing.

They went down to the street and it was heard as the tree of my house I began to move and jump and saw the shadow of the tree that was in front of my house to the tree in the backyard about 10 meters. Which is impossible for a human being, my friends went to see who it was but it was not good, because they saw clear as moving from tree to tree like flying that thing. I was afraid if I admit, would not give fear aquien one maleboro be living in your house.

After that, the problems started in the cas ami papa fight a lot, my mom did not have much to have died, the neighbors said that at the front gate saw a woman standing with the profile of my mother looking out, as if he were waiting for us as we returned aque always did and the girl who saw her would show up with her because she was the daughter she lost at birth.