the cell phone


Adriana, Adriana ... .necesito you come to my house please, it's urgent, I'm so scared, I have to tell you something ... ..decia Michelle on the phone to her friend.

Calmate friend happens to you ?, is a little late, but I'll soon do not worry ... ..contesto Adriana.

Adriana Arriving at the house of his friend, found her weeping, sitting in a corner of the house, with all the lights on, terrified, Adrinana not understand what could be happening, and that the disturb her too, so ran and sat next to her friend, hugging her and to comfort her, get to see that Michelle had a cell phone in hand.

Adriana, I'm sorry I called you, but you know I live alone, and needed you were here, I know what I'll tell you sound crazy, but it all started a week ago, when he returned from work, walking through the park, I found this cell lying on the ground, and from there my life is hell, this damn thing does not leave me, I tried, throw, break, burn it, but one way or another back into my hands ....

But you're talking about Michelle ?, You're scaring me, who is this phone? .........

Do not know, I do not know ......... thought to find out, and return it to its owner, so aciste me to sleep, and puseen the nightstand, but the next day, enter a message, and review it to see if was who he was, there was a video about me, in which I appeared asleep, but who or what could have recorded that?

And the following day he was worse, no matter where you keep, kept appearing videos of me, even taking a bath, this device is of the devil, has to be something infernal than it got in my way, I could not get rid of it, I hear noises voices and see things in the dark since I got Michelle ......... .contaba visibly upset and scared.

Michelle, you're scaring me, but these things happened to you in recent days, have you lying here today in the floor so nervous? ......... Came back to see a video of you sleeping? ... I keep asking Adriana fearful.



No! ... .this Time was different, this time shows me a video, which is engraved in the dark, a noise is esucha, like someone going through the roof, but two people running, screaming, while fleeing from something seen, the video is short, because whatever it is that persecutes, it appears that manages to catch them, the video ends when the cell drops and the recording is cut, but the cries of anguish of these people are chilling in tears ...... ..contaba Michelle ... ..


Jeez friend, let me see that video, it may be evidence of a murder, maybe the owner of this cell is a murderer ... ..

... ..that Talk of friend ... ..no one can be answered ...... ... ..and Adriana terrified at that moment, all the house lights dimmed, and a noise on the roof of it was heard, which I finish eating her friends in the deepest terror.

What ... .what sorry friend ...... never should make you come here ...... .please hold me, and Adriana forgive, forgive me ......

Michelle was not your fault ... ..Property this very dark time ... that ... ..that is?

They are ... are 12:36 am

They were the words of Michelle, tightly hugging her friend, as someone, or something, coming through the roof of the house.



Adriana examined the video, while both sat on the floor, but Adriana, who was very scared, but a little calmer, I noticed something on the date when this had been recorded video ...

Michelle, there's something very strange, I can not see anything in the video, but the shouting, but this video is dated this day, at 12:37 am ...... it is impossible ....

But before he could continue analyzing Adriana Michelle rose from the ground, took her arm, and ran to hide under the bed ... ..

Michelle, calm down, what happens ?, because we hide, will not spend anything ...... ..decia Adriana, trying to calm herself, and her friend.

But Michelle, almost whispering, because I was so scared that his voice did not come out, there under the bed said, Adriana, now I understand everything, that video would not make sense to me, because I live alone ...... .the only way that came true it is that I did come ...... ..this damn phone or whatever plan it this way ...... ..somos us in this video, so have today's date ......