The Secret Friend (Part 2)


I get to my classroom very frightened because there hated someone so much that he could kill me if I did not go, write notes again and again I reached me:
You know that bitch, this is the last chance for you to go and damn if I'm not killing bitch.

Atte: secret your friend.

This time the letters were horrible, it hardly understand what he said. I exalt me ​​a lot and I was shaking and already a few drops of sweat running down the side of my face .this time I did not tell anyone about the note, I just keep quiet in my seat. starts ringing the bell for lunch. I sat quietly in my place and when a boy came to my -Are you well? - if I am well -.el look and told me some time ago in our own room studying a girl, who suffered mental disorder, and he sat in the same chair I .. once I get a new girl and sat in her chair ... the strange thing is that it despite having mental disorder never said a word to anyone, ever He said his name ... anyway, after the new sat in her chair, she began to send notes, equal to those of my note words, until one day the new girl murderer with a homemade knife, days They came and took the girl to an insane asylum where metals months later committed suicide problems his body was found in her bedroom ..

I was shocked with that information, ..Suena the bell to start classes again in the class does not speak, she was nervous, scared ... when after school, the teacher asked me to stay to sweep the living room .. take broom and started sweeping the classroom, when under my chair appeared a crumpled paper and unfold ... ..which take .eran letters, written in blood ....

I am going to kill you ..

Atte: paolett.

I dropped the paper and began to walk back to the door when he sawed suddenly turns his eyes and there she was, walking slowly towards me, with a bloodied in his right hand knife .Each time I was getting closer and closer to my ...

I woke with a start, tied hand and foot to a metal chair ..comencé for help, until a man in a white coat entered the room. ¡desáteme Here-I do. here?!!-

Easy, quiet - just go back to sleep -

, But they do here because I'm here -

..tranquila these here since already two years ago for having sent notes and killed a companion ..

-¡no !!! That is a lie !!!

No, that's true, and calm down and go back to sleep ..

-what is my name?? as my name ?? I answered very confused and full of fear,

Neglect, neglected, just go back to sleep "paolett" .......