The cycle of fear


I was in my home, my mother already had two days had gone on a trip with my brother, as the eldest son and I got to stay and keep an eye on the house, my mom is very suspicious of neighbors, she prefers to leave office someone from your home and family here who more than his own son, because anyway I did not want to go with her on a trip to visit my grandmother, I preferred to stay alone at home, watching TV and distract the pc in order the house would only mine for a week.

One morning in these normal, get up a little discouraged and not want to do anything but lie in bed and watch TV at that time were taking a lot of fun, but I was not paying much attention program, suddenly I hear a noise from the kitchen, I not made me strange because my cats they spend on all sides, pulling and removing anything that sneaks in his way, the sound sense, and I continued with my laziness, in those I was half asleep and I feel the same noise again grabs while, I gave a little cry frightening sign of what was making the noise, and apparently worked.

It was already 11am and decided to get up and eat something, I look around the kitchen my body moved by itself by laziness I had, and accidentally stepped on the tail of my cat, who was lying on my way, well I opened the fridge and see there was nothing in it but a pot of milk and a jug of water, I was surprised by what I was seeing, I opened my eyes as big as I could, my expression on his face changed completely, I shook the hair with her hand, and asked what had happened with the food ?, as my mother before he had left a good market for this whole week, check everywhere, stirred things under mesons, but no trace nothing, I began to analyze the situation, no one had come to the house, he had not invited any friends to come, and I have the only copy of the house key so I did not think there was a family that arrived in his sleep , but I thought maybe there was my mother who had come, but his room was equally as he had left before going, going through her things I realized I had left the phone, I remain pensive for a while, everything I felt very strange, spend the little money I had left of my savings, and just was Wednesday, the little food that I bought lasted for three days entertaining, this time keep all the food in my room, you pass secure the front doors, place heavy objects behind them, and if it was a friend who was playing a bad joke and I would not do it, for sure was that my carelessness Carlos I take back to my house keys, and I would like sap just wanted to play me this bad joke.



Already in the evening of that day, I went to bed early in the morning and go home by Charles and question what had happened. The night passed slowly and could not sleep lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, I moved from here to there, I put the blanket, take it away, I felt restless, I got up and sat on the edge of the bed The room was completely dark but you could visualize everything around me, all my toes could feel how cold it was the floor, and I slowly moved my fingers to warm a bit and normalize the temperature of my feet, I stay for a thoughtful moment, remembering what had happened to me, I preferred to think of something else and go to bed to sleep, I q step by step, is in the past, would not have to give importance, I lay down and fell into a deep sleep, It was around 2 am and I feel that the door opens slowly, to hear that I wake noise, I open my eyes and stared at the door of my room and was half open, quickly I remembered the food, I turn on the lights and I check the boxes which had kept the food, everything was normal, in order.

Maybe my mind was beyond me q juice a bad play, worry, stress, but do not think the sound of the door was beyond my imagination, there was evidence the door was half open, I felt a little fear, suddenly I hear my meowing cats from the room, a terrifying sound that paralyzed my body for a few seconds, I jumped and closed the bedroom door, wipe sure and place a bedside table behind her, a chill swept all my body, I q was happening was not normal, it was something supernatural, was afraid, at the moment wished the sun came, it was day, cats meowing continued, steps were heard in the room, stirred up things, pots sounded, an evil intention in my house felt.

I began to cry out to God, but nothing happened, I was insecure, wanting to scream, my neighbors heard and reach my rescue, it took several minutes gradually the environment returned to normal, the steps and noises no longer listen, I stayed quiet embojotado in my bed from head to toe, slowly under the blanket on my face observed everywhere, appear all had stopped, I got out of bed and I carefully approached the gate, retirement carefully the table without making the slightest noise, wanted to know if it was whatever was out there, close my ears and no trace of it was home the thing heard.

I relaxed for a moment, and begin to mourn, my hands were shaking, I wiped the tears with my shirt us how long it was, but I was sitting with his back to the door, my mind had entered a state of lock up it became morning, noticing that the glare of the sun penetrated the window, my mind cleared and I heard a knock on the front door of the house, I got up and went to see who it was, retirement tables and heavy objects that hindered step, opening the door enters my friend Carlos, greets me and tell him what happened, at first was suspicious of what he had told him, he goes to my room and I stay in the room to see if there was any trace of what had happened at night, so my friend Carlos calls me from my room, where I address this to him, and he asks, pointing to the floor: - what is this?

I am surprised to see all the food and cardboard boxes lying around everywhere, Carlos looks at me and I could find to say, did not understand what had happened, I closed my eyes, my hands grabbed my hair, wanted an explanation, and a moment my mind went into a state of memories and it was there that I understood everything, my mind if I had taken a wrong move, I had been the cause of all this, my fears, my fears had rebelled against me, and had been that being, that thing, those noises, because I was that monster course.