unexpected night


Quisas is just one more story, that is up to you, but here tell you what happened ....
It was August 26, was in the "My horror stories" about reading long stories,

if I remember correctly "cards".
after reading, I got up off the pc and went to dinner.
while dining they began hearing noises in my room !! I thought? Computer quisas stay installing updates before shutting down ......
but the noises were different felt a voice, such as the elderly who have no teeth and can barely speak, so I got up very slowly, I stood on tiptoe and walked rather slow. (I was intrigued)
without making a noise I stand at the door, head down to lock up and look through the hole where you put the key to open it.
psss was nothing, the computer off, the window closed seemed completely normal !!
so I put my hand on the handle to open the door handle and half I feel a hand grab me from behind.
hand felt cold, very big, while some long nails grazed my neck.
I could not breathe or move I was paralyzed, I thought it was because of his fear but no, that was not it !! Something? Something was holding me and surely was that thing.
try to scream, jump, move but could not, as tears streamed down my cheeks that thing hacerca his face to my ear, down the hall light began to tinkle off but wanted lit, the thing passes his other hand and hugging me and puts his hand on my face, begins to smell me, touch me.
I feel a hot thing on my neck and her tongue was (guacalaaaa) felt disgusting !!!!
that fat and porous language, as long lizards walking around my body as his own.
then I probably fainted because since that part can not remember anything more.
the next day I woke up in my bed, I felt normal but I remembered everything I felt I had dreamed.
without thinking I went to the kitchen, and for what? My stomach churned when he saw the food that was left unfinished !!
I felt the same raw fear before (mmmmaaaaf) breathe, clean some leftovers that remained.
I went to the bathroom I was miserable, physically and psychologically to see that yesterday was real, the truth I felt desolate, anxious and listless.
into the bathroom, I turned on the light I look at my great mirror had huge dark circles and suck face as if dehydrated or something, remove my shirt and my pants to shower.
while preparing water notice something touching my neck with my right hand had like two deposits, so I approached the mirror and looking like he had the marks left by the vampires .........