that thing


It was a normal person like any other, with a normal life, and everything was normal until about 10 days ago when least expected. It all started when I was in my phone with my school friends as he looked facebook and between videos and pictures appeared an image that caught my attention. It was a picture of a forest, for some reason caught my attention, then hacerque image and realized the detail that intrigued me in the picture, was what appeared to be an arm I'm not sure it was a person because I was too thin to be, this arm seemed to be a fairly high to be looked like the arm sticking out from behind a tree.

Anyway, I kept my day like any other ... I started to get really weird night. It was hard to sleep, as we constantly felt that someone was watching me from a corner. They became 4:30 am and that feeling did not leave me alone and the worst is that he could not get me out of the forest that image out of my head. It was already 5:00 and achieves falling asleep I still remember the dream, I dreamed I was in a same forest that avia seen before and looked like the distance loomed very rare, was not the arm as via the image.

But that was all part of the head and a skeletal body, it was huge, something woke agitated and confused but did not take importance because supposedly it was just a dream. The next day, to come home from school I began to search for the image to see more detail. Without realizing I did 1:00 in the morning and could not find the image it was late, I was falling asleep, my eyes weighed me until I fell asleep. He still had the same dream, but this time the thing seemed closer that was what terrified me most, the very fast last week, I am extremely concerned. that thing ever is closer. In my last dream that thing was in my nearest tree. Nose to happen when I sleep again, so I write this, I am very sleepy, I have a week without sleep, nose happened to me if I sleep. Only thing is that every time is closer.