lost souls


I introduce myself my name is Dania and lived in a town in northern Germany, I had to share a flat with a partner of the program it is called Ana. The program aims to study and work here in Germany, we are young and few come to this town and we We met here.

For concreteness we are alone: ​​my colleague Ana and I, a couple Carol and Paco, Alejo typical heavy friend and goes graciosillo for life, which certainly is in love with karla but is unable to say something, Karla a girl very quiet if not the typical hypocrite, Dani is like the father of the group, he likes to act maturely.
As well as we know start.

It was a weekend, we decided to meet on our floor, make a dinner with music and a little bottle. We were all at home, we talked about everything, either from work or classes and left the typical theme of play ouija, but we had not the board and Alejo came to play pencils and explained the game, it is played two, each player must have 3 pencils, then settle and approach to touch the tips and ask a question that requires an answer Yes or No.

Sure many of you know the game, only played away and Karla, as they no sooner finished we found the more boring, and say dance and Ana put bachata, then we encourage you danced Carol and Paco, Alejo and Karen, Dani and I Ana was in the kitchen.

In the dance and suddenly Karla puked Alejo, at first was laughing and did not stop laughing because we thought it was for the other glasses he had drunk, but seeing the face of Alejo me change the face ami and everyone was terrified, we approach Karla to help but it was then that we realized that had eyes and mumbled ...

Ana came in and turned off the music and shouted: Help her! !! Damn! It is swallowing your tongue!
The truth is that neither one would react as that moment was chilling, until Dani came and told me: Dania Grab his head, I'll put my fingers and get the language they've seen it done on TV!

I walked over and caught her in fear because to very ugly noise was like when a dog growls of anger. And Dani put his fingers and said quietly .. "already .. already. . Quiet "But suddenly I heard like someone biting an apple, and Dani screamed. : AHH! !!! Like a madman, I got scared and pulled away ..Karla was biting him and would not let go, while Dani desperately pulled his bloody hand to pull your fingers out of his mouth.

Everyone left the room and scared Dani managed to get his finger and took him Paco emergency drive as it lacked meat and would not stop bleeding and left.
Others were still afraid and with Karla who had fainted instantly home. We do not want to touch or lift so we left on the floor until he woke up.

That moment was not eternal Alejo middle word was sitting in the very pale sofa and suddenly said: "I'm going home. . I want to rest. .. "
We ask that no fence and Carol angrily told him to wait, that something horrible just happened and you can not go like that. But Alejo left.

Paco called Carol to tell but this did not answer. An hour and a half later remembered nothing Karla woke up and help him up and told him what had happened ... I just said, "Poor Dani" ..

As had clothes stained with vomit Carol took her to the bathroom to wash. Meanwhile in the living room wing we were discussing SoBe call police or tell someone and suddenly heard screaming Carol Ahh !!!! Ahhhh .. We ran to the bathroom and opened the door and was tearing up on snacks Karla part of the face and looked at us smiling as chewable open and Carol ... even ran screaming mouth, I opened my door and Ana came back without stop until you reach the road that time can not explain had in head Carol cries in her head until she heard a knock on dry and trampled Ana and it was then that I saw people and the police arrived ...

finally I'm awaiting trial nobody believes ..which have told me a thousand times and you do not believe me ... believe it was me and Ana police say they found two bodies on my floor and Paco and Dani were killed in a car accident on the way to hospital as they believe they are guilty and fleeing ... ..