The shadow


I do not know, for some reason I like to sleep, facing the wall. That meant to me that the window is behind me. He's always behind me, with the curtain closed, the sun does not wake me at dawn. But when it's rainy season, the curtain prevents the flash of lightning. So it is always open. It was a most unpleasant noise. Somebody ran by outside my department, the only downside; I saw a shadow pass and ... it is completely closed to where ran. Yes, perhaps the horror movie I saw.

Something I will not lose sleep, of that I am sure. Something deprive myself of sleep and not my alarm clock. I usually have my phone close, 2:50 am is not the sound of lightning, not rain. Are they ... knocking on the window? ... Is there someone outside my window? I can see the corner of his eye, on the wall, a shadow is drawn with each flash. There is someone out there is definitely someone. I can see his shadow.

It does not move, but I know that look. Keep playing to my window. It will go if you think I'm asleep. He unlocked. But how? It is opening the window. Hey ... it is not raining, the curtain is closed and the window ... Also? I just heard the opening. I also saw him. A dream, a nightmare. I do not remember if I put the lock the door. Better I tell me. These voices, coming from the closet. I do not understand.