dreams


The Suarez family, was composed by Mrs. Maria, Mr. Alberto, Darryl and children 10 years and Anita just 2 years old.

They did not live very well, because only the father worked, and sometimes not enough for much, even so were a normal family with their good and bad moments.

One night Darryl began to have very curious dream, I dream q found a coin under his alnohada, and waking up the next morning, was there, Darryl realized that when he dreamed of something this happened, one day I speak that to your mother, which of course I thought they were just kid stuff, and she had no time for that. Until one day Maria and Alberto were concerned about the lack of money, and that Anita was somewhat ill, Darryl decided to tell her mother he had dreamed about numbers on a ticket, why I do not buy lottery ...

You know ?, son this time I'm going to do if we have nothing to lose.

If mama! ... ..contesto Darryl ... very happy because her mother finally trusted him.

To the surprise of Mary, said Darryl numbers that came out exactly like the lottery, and won them some money to help with household expenses. Maria was surprised, it could be that his had somehow been blessed with some kind of sixth sense that allowed him to dream of the future?

Months passed and everything seemed to be improving at home, Darryl had dreamed that his father gave him a raise, they moved to a better place, and everything I dreamed it would fulfill one way or another, but they were met, but when happiness seemed to smile at last, something began to change in the dreams of Darryl ....

Mama, I'm worried, last night I dreamed about a car accident on the highway that is close to our neighborhood, have you heard anything?

Let me turn on the TV son, do not worry, do not think that has happened ...

But the news they were talking about a huge accident on the highway, which had killed more than 15 people, and had several veiculos burned in the worst accident record. Maria could not believe what was happening, the dreams of his son, not only complied with the good things but also bad, Darryl was paralyzed, but his mother immediately took him to his room to calm him, gave him a pill sleep, and Anita back to see who was playing in his room.

Darryl took a waking up shouting frightened and desperate, I dream that has his father had fired, and upon returning home came so overwhelmed that he was hit by a vehicle, Mary I froze the blood, and Darryl and she just could look straight in eyes, when the phone rang, Maria slowly on to answer it, fearing the worst, to raise and put it in your ear, I hear only when given notice of what happened to her husband. Maria broke into tears and fell to the ground, but remembered gave him a sleeping pill to Darryl, he understood that under no circumstances could fall asleep, because anything could happen, I climbed the stairs quickly ...

Son, something happened to your father, do not sleep, try and not to ...

Sorry mami I have much sleep ... ... Darryl .contesto.

Maria tried to sit and talk to Darryl to prevent sleep, even gave him some coffee, turned on the TV, and remained lying next to him, watching not sleep, until they could find a solution to what had already become a curse, but a blessing.

Several hours passed until night came, mother and son had been so long together in bed without realizing both were asleep.

Maria woke up startled to realize I let your child sleep, and woke him up

Darryl Darryl ...... ...... .despierta son ... sorry I fell asleep dreamed ...... tell me something?

But Darryl, awake, did not answer, but had a face of terror that had never seen her mother was scared ... ..Maria much giving is that your child may have had a nightmare ...

Darryl son contestame ......! ...... You can tell all you dreamed?

.mama Ma ... ... I had a horrible nightmare ... Darryl started saying, only this time he spoke very quietly with eyes running high and almost as if not to listen to him, to his ear to his breast, and went on to say ...

I dreamed that after the accident that happened to my dad, he was taken to the morgue ...... ..but then I saw in my dream as he got up and went out walking, but not as a zombie breast ...... ..parecia be possessed by something or someone Darryl ..decia trembling ...... ...... then I saw that came to our house, with a very horrible yellow eyes ...... and slowly walked up the stairs to the room of Anita, Mom took her neck ... ..and beat until stopped moving ...

God son ... ..no can be ...... .who was saying Maria desperate attempt ... to go see her daughter, but stopped ... .the Darryl was crying without stopping, and kept whispering ....

Breast expected ...... I have not finished yet ...... then in my dream, I saw my dad, I was walking with my sister's little body in one hand, and the other had an ax, I stood at the entrance of this room, and We watched you sleeping ... my ..luego placed the body of my sister under the bed ...... and hid in the closet ... pa ...... ...... to expect woke up and ... kill us ... .the was not my Pope ... .it was one demon mommy ......

Maria felt a chill go behind him, slowly bent down to look under the bed, and in doing so saw the little body of his daughter, then as she cried and raised his head, he saw a blood trail that went straight to the closet in the room ... ..Maria Darryl and his beloved son, looked into my eyes with a look of terror, but could not utter a word ...... while in the back of the room, the closet door, creaking, was I began to open slowly and a pair of yellow eyes were shining.