Accompanying my brother


It was a cold afternoon Mary was in her bedroom as usual, listening to music, when I heard footsteps came to see what it was but when I looked there was nothing the girl turned to enserar in her room, but then I hear the cry of a child . Mary was so scared that I hope to reach their father when they arrived told them what he had heard and they said it was just his imagination Mary knew that what he had heard was not his imagination.

Days passed and Mary did not want to get home he was afraid of being alone, one day decided to see what was happening when he saw a child on the steps of his house crying and she froze from fear then when his parents came from work she told them everything that happened her parents told her that before she was born they had another son who had died when he fell down the stairs. The terrified girl went to sleep but when he slept felt someone was watching her terrified told him to want, he said, want you to have the same fate as I bone death.