The underworld of Mary


I'm Claudia, I am an orphan, I live in the orphanage director called Cecilia, his daughter died at 6 years old today 8 was one of her best friends, whenever I remember this, I imagine Mary in her room between where she had died and suddenly the floor and sucks it falls to a secret place I like to call "The underworld of Mary". Mary was very sadistic her to satanic rituals I told him to stop, I was when he disappeared, apparently she did a ritual now wants to kill everyone she communicated me with the blood of a child who fell (it was another My best friends). When detectives arrived they asked:

What happened? Curious said

Only that to rituals and soil sucked-answered as I looked frightened.

Wait ... what ... I repítemelo? He said confused and terrified (he showed in his eyes)

-¡Ella Was my best friend! ... Made a ritual to kill everyone, I told him to stop, and had to pay with his life ... now she is looking for souls ... the worst thing is we do not know where his body I said as he ran a river of tears down my face, while looking at me with pity, I decided on myself find your body and free your soul.

To begin Paul needs help to save and Ignacio María, Pablo encourage and help us save and Ignacio to communicate with spirits. In the orphanage there are 6 rooms, 2 children, 2 girls, 1 and one of Maria Cecilia, 2 bathrooms, 1 playroom, 1 basement and indoor pool, the whole field, an abandoned factory and a river.

-¡Vaya Have much to look, 'said Pablo exhausted

-I have an idea! Seek in his room said Ignacio excited

Okay, are sure to do this, I do not think they gonna like I replied while nodding

When we opened the door and Ignacio scared, you get white eyes and tells us:

- HELLO CLAUDIA missed you, look up he said with the voice of Mary but more serious, Ignacio returned to normal between 3 and look up and say: NEVER FIND ME

Written with fresh blood of the same child who was my friend. In the center of the room there was a secret door that leads to the river.

Maybe your body is in the background but his soul ... Ignacio can not find her? I said with hope

Come best first river but we have to repeat the ritual to return to life, but we need ...

Yeah, yeah whatever but it quick-I interrupted provided that advance

Apparently the river was polluted by the factory, the river is more than 1 km, but look and found what was really weird dead flowers, as if anyone knew where he was and who he was. The body was rotten, wet, wormy, was reached to feel the bones in her back and said they found me

Seeing the body Ignacio realized something, discovered another element but did not tell us and I saw him cry remembered the last words he said: "THEN YOU NEED" I never understood what it meant. On the night we met in the playroom there we decided to look first, the next day we would look at all the interior and then exterior,

-THE, LA ... LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA-when we hear the song began to move some toys and we all shuddered in terror.

-What Was that? -! Ignacio said while hiding in my arm

Better, let's go and continue tomorrow, but we must first return the body



Again the next day we went for the body, dragged and left it in the middle of his room while I was still crying and remembering how it happened.

The next day we looked inside the orphanage:

In the rooms of children (none)
The Principal (not only sad memories)
Maria's room (nothing)
The playroom (rare and broken toys anything alone)
Indoor pool (the only place where we believe this)
Upon arriving at the pool when a week I remembered my other best friend died in his back and said just: RUN THE RITUAL
Every time we communicate more afraid but I have more hope. Ignacio made a ritual but needed us at 3 to recognize the spirits, but nothing. We returned to the same, but now still looking outside:

In the abandoned factory (nothing but discovered a rotten smell and chemical spills that reached the river)
The River (pollution only)
Field (nothing, pure dead livestock)
-Only Old tree is left, the grave and the basement, look for tomorrow, hopefully I said nobody dies as always with fear and hope.

Ignacio and the next day I went by Paul, Paul apparently was already awake, looking at the old tree, he went, but it was too late another dead, another message: They are already close

He hung alone, he knew he could not more, this search was futile, never find said as he lowered his head



Let's find the grave, I do not care what you think I only want to save! I replied with more fear and chills but with less hope. Upon arriving at the tomb had dead flowers, toys, photographs and principal crying. I looked with pity as she said it's my fault so I'm just an orphan, many people wanted to adopt me, but the director does not allow them. In the grave look with pity director while I mourned her death Mary, but there was nothing again, only the spirit of her real mother.

I think he wants revenge for not knowing their parents.



Could be ... but now we go to the basement-answered while running and opened the door to the basement, and a bottle in my hand where would the spirit. Ignacio was by lanterns and snacks, when I opened the door walked with lighted lanterns, had shed blood of animals (at least I want to believe), guns and knives to kill animals, suddenly some cries were heard, it was Mary, the catch with flask. On reaching his room put the bottle next to his bony hand grabbed her, but apparently the soul of someone close is needed.

-A Mary meant that she needed to revive her-told me nervous

- You sure scared that she answered Ignacio

But something went wrong vial where it was Mary was not closed.

- CLAUDIA mandale GREETINGS TO MY MOTHER IN ANOTHER FRIEND MUNDO.ADIOS said as I slaughtered, cut and wrote me a message on my back with my blood. I still remember the pain, the blood coming out, my cries for help, crying and mansaje "HELLO MOTHER VOLVI IS YOUR PAST AND adopted me NOW you will pay," and his face on his face, covered in blood, his evil smile and his eyes wide open and hambrientosde revenge, revenge has taken me all my life and friends.