My friend and her "sister"


Karla, one of my best friends had a secret and told me when I went to his house in the 2013 mid-year. We were alone in his room without saying anything she turned off the light and began to tell me his secret that left me shocked and scared me at first, Karla said that since I was six years saw a girl of her age, I found her in the hospital where he was born and said that the girl named Victoria and her sister was then from that moment the two sisters were.

Victoria told her what had happened, he was born in the same hospital as Karla when his parents had an accident but Vicky or as I said also was dead; Years passed and Karla was still the "sister" of Victoria. That day at Karla left me to sleep before my parents to leave with Karla sat on the floor and I began to feel that there was someone else with us and my friend told me that I was not scared to Victoria We cared, I had become friends with Vicky because he viewed it and from that moment we were like the three best friends.

Several weeks passed and things began to change beginning to have strange dreams, in my house constantly looked to Victoria, I grew afraid, whether things supernatural happening in my house while I was alone and every time I went home from Karla she acted strangely, I miss the change until I started to wake up with bumps, scrapes, things like that, I heard voices calling me and not like me at all.

Almost finishing the year as it was in the 7th grade went to the farm farewell 6th-7th and happened strange things, then those who knew of Victoria were some colleagues and friends, in total we were 9 people who knew about it , we saw us and only us strange things happening to us in our homes while we were alone and / or when we were in a group.

We talked about it and get rid of this because we had reached a limit that I started to get tired and not aguantábamos more. In the graduation trip, the evening we met Karla, my friends and I to see what happened and heard cries and screams of women, as if killing animals, chains, stuff like that but the history of this place was that there was a war and we were listening what had happened years ago until we saw a girl ran and was Victoria.

The night came and were missing one minute 11:59 to be twelve, all the girls were together and the teachers are gone and the director of the school leaving room door open, all the girls started talking, and they were 12 and oddly the door was open so I closed tightly and no wind or anything, all got together and we are scared to go out the window where we were with the kids.

They said they had heard strange things may be at war that was in that place but also had to do with what followed her Victoria because seeing out there. The next day we returned to our homes but first made a Karla promise and I would take responsibility for all of Victoria and one of 9 people would talk about it, spent months and Karla and I continued with Victoria and from there I and drove me crazy with all the things he saw, heard, felt and also my parents did not believe me, I regretted having heard Karla told me that day that his secret because the only reality was that Victoria wanted to do something with my soul and my body.

Until this day I still go through all the things that happened to me in 2013 year will not forget this story because many are not afraid or cuase something scary inside or do not seem real but it is the pass and pass very bad and as an example not to play with things that can arrepentir.La idea was to tell a story!