loyalty


I used to have a friend, if one of those friends with whom you share all sorts of things, laughs, cries, with which I used to go out and all that kind of stuff, but I had to move to Cuernavaca and stop watching, I've missed a lot, occasionally I call him, or mensajeamos us, we were talking on the phone up to three hours talking of what happens each other.

Some time later stopped calling, do not know thought it was not my friend and I had found many more people I could share those things that at one time shared with me, or I thought something had happened to his cell, or which also moved or things like that, I do not know, until after he returned to mark me every day at 10 pm, he said he had been very ill but then eased, so again we talked as before, sometimes I commented I was and always would be his only friend, a friend to whom I have always told me secrets loyalty occasionally, very secret secrets I should not tell anyone; especially the secret that was dead already a month ago and was very sad, and he called me from time to time by telephone to not feel alone ...