And you looked up?


Carolina know? is that I'm 14, and I no longer fear stories of ghosts, witches, vampires and stuff, but something strange has been happening to me a few weeks ago, at first did not seem to matter because they were just little noises he heard in my room, our house is something old, so I thought that might be mice or something like that, but then I started to see shadows in the dark, the noises have become stronger, but what frightens me more is that now I see the face of a woman with long black hair, you sometimes stands at the entrance to my room, other times I feel under my bed or even in the closet, I hear whispers in his ear, I have told my mother, but says I'm too old to believe in these things, and maybe she's right .......

Because I had not counted on what happens kathy? ... .no I think what happens is you thing of your imagination, my grandmother told me a legend about a witch, haunting you for months, scaring you, and you gradually approaching little, until the night comes when it is revealed completely, and steals your soul, I do not want to scare you, but what I know about that ......

Carolina Oh no ... and I can do it for me ?, nothing happens to your grandmother told you about that?

Well ... they say you should put a rosary with a lit candle, in all places where you have seen in your room, under the bed and the closet, they are most likely to hide, your mother will not be home tonight truth ?, then do not worry I'll go home and spend the night with you, together we will make it away from you.

The girls preparon all, although they were very frightened by what might happen, they managed to put rosaries and candles in every corner of the room Kathy, when night both were put to bed to sleep, the quiet transcurria night until a noise inside the room the awakened suddenly, scaring ...

Carolina is it is here ...... we do?

Quiet friend, while they are rosaries and candles, has nowhere to hide, and so can not bring ourselves ....

But everything started getting darker, when windows and door of the room opened and closed with violence, very frightened girls panicked when because of the breeze that was generated by the movement of the windows, sails began to turn, to sail off the cabinet soon could see the silhouette of a woman hidden in ... Carolina ran quickly and lit the candle again, but it was shut off which was under the bed, and could watch a creepy hand that was about to leave ....

Kathy, fast, out of bed and lit the candle is below, and for no reason let it go out, she can go out anywhere, wait here, I'll be down to look more candles and matches ...

Carolina hopes do not leave me here alone ... Kathy cry, but Carolina was gone.

Lowering Carolina, noticed that the witch, no longer was alone in the room Kathy, in all the dark places without rosaries, a figure of woman who could barely see his face, Carolina try to start it looked the lights in the house, but did not work, there was no electricity, so I look for candles as fast as she could ....

While Kathy was in the room watching the candles went out, eyes bumps, noises and voices were heard throughout the house, and looking towards the entrance of the room, there was stop witch, Kathy and closed asuto , when opened was gone, I check the sails of the closet and under the bed and were on, but in a voice like that old woman whispered ..

AND you LOOKED UP?

Hearing this, Kathy slowly and shaking looked up at the ceiling of the room, and there was a woman, as if you were stuck to the ceiling, smiling, her teeth seemed fangs, his eyes were just evil, Kathy put a face terror and scream, while the witch was thrown over her ..

Carolina, I hear the cry of Kathy, and quickly climbed the stairs to the room at the time, all silence returned, and no hitting, no voices in the house were heard, Carolina entered the room, walking slowly, I look to the bed and he could see his friend covered by savanna scared head to toe ... ..

Let Kathy ... and all pass me, the witch is not, seems to have gone ... ..Kathy? ... come on! Take off the savannah ... ..

But Kathy did not answer, Carolina decided to approach the bed, but when walking tripped over something and fell to the ground, Carolina never opened its eyes and turned pale, seeing that he had stumbled upon the corpse of Kathy, which It seemed to be rotten despite being newly dead, terrified Carolina looked at the bed, and saw no one lying there, trying to leave the room, but when turning a creepy woman appeared before her, closing his step, NC fell to the ground crying in terror, while the witch slowly approached her, and the bedroom door slammed shut.