the letter


Dr. Contreras, was the best psychiatrist in the city, attending patients diagnosed with schizophrenia worse, and between drugs and treatments could control their seizures. Once I had a very special case, in which a teenager was accused of murdering his parents and brother, she always said she was innocent, that an evil force is gripped her body, and she was as trapped in her mind and that force was the one who had killed his family.

She asked to be examined by the church, that through some exorcism would take out what she thought was a demon, but as the case was treated by Dr. Contreras, this was never possible and the girl only worsened despite Dr. medicines
She was admitted to a psychiatric hospital, where having no more family, I not heard from her.

One day the doctor Being at home with his family consisting of his wife and two children, he received a mysterious letter, and he had no sender, his wife handed him the letter and began to read it very intrigued.

Dear Dr. Contreras, I'm Angelica, she diagnosed you with severe mental problems, never take into account what I said on that strength that dominated me, and was the one who killed my family, you simply packed me of antidepressant pills, the only thing they managed was to make me weaker mentally, and could not fight that force, because thanks to you, I was numb ....

Dr. paused, because I hear the laughter of children playing in the upstairs room, and saw that his wife was still in the kitchen preparing lunch ... ..but then continued reading.

Then, when you realize that their treatments were not and could not help me, did not allow a priest try and save me, I know he did to avoid losing face in front of the spiritual, and preferred to send this psychiatric hospital, where I was tortured with electric shocks, where the perverts employees touch me where not let me out because based on their recommendations I am highly dangerous ...

Contreras stopped again, because I heard a noise in the kitchen, as if his wife had dropped a glass ....
but I was so surprised by the letter read on ..

But Dr. I also want to say that if you're reading this letter, it is because I am already dead, because they do not support more here, nor the horrible things that go through my mind, the things that makes me see this demon is too horrible ... but Not only have I died, also everyone in this hospital, if you're reading this letter Doctor, is because when I started to read it, and on his way home, and I'm not alone, if read to this point, it is because between home and his wife is dead in the kitchen ... ..

Dr. stopped reading and terrified ran to the kitchen, only to find his wife in a pool of blood with a crooked head, I panicked, tried to call the police, but something supernatural impulse to continue reading the last paragraphs of the letter ... continued!

You must have already seen his wife, but read on, now follow their children ...... read this, a frightening noise is heard coming from the room of his children, he went up the stairs with the letter in hand, and opening the door, I found her dead children in the same way that his wife ... .the Dr. Contreras, fell to his knees on the floor, and as she wept, began to apologize to Angelica for never having believed, but seeing that all was quiet , crawled out of the habitcion, and with tears running down his face, finish reading the letter ...

If you are reading this far is Dr. because I saw his sons killed, is this because I regretted the mistake he made by not believing in demons and spiritual, and only believe in their science ...... in that Dr. hear few footsteps coming up behind him slowly, and breathing increasingly louder and more ominous, but he was so frightened that he dared not turn his head to see what it was ... and I finish reading ...

Right now he has lost everything, and in these last few lines, will also die, like me and famiia, because I'm behind you ...

Dr. Contreras, see Angelica achievement for a brief moment, and saw the most frightening figure who never saw in his life, only a brief moment, because his head was already rolling down the stairs.