An unforgettable camp


This shortage begins a day or so as any parecía.Me been invited to a camp on the outskirts of the city, next to a bosque.Todo was well until we decided to tell stories of terror.Mi friend Julio He told a story that seemed ridiculous : It was about an evil spirit that lived in the forest and cut árboles.Entonces hated that I made the mistake of saying mockingly: what nonsense! What kind of fool would you fear a pixie forest?

Then in July he looked at me angrily and said, "Okay Tom, if you're so brave, I dare you to come here tonight and see if the pixie existe.Acepté immediately, hoping that nothing was going to night marked pasar.La I went to the place to meet in July, and together we enter the forest.The place was kept in darkness and the trees cast dark shadows that suggested beasts to moonlight llena.Yo had a heavy heart, but did not want look like a coward, so we found our way continué.En a tall, burly oak, and as I did not believe in the legend of my friend, and casually brought an ax, threw him down.

Just then we heard a shrill scream, "how dare you cut one of my trees!" Was the pixie that I had reido.Tenia tousled hair red eyes and legs torcidas.Continuó saying "do this lost what they love ".At first I did not believe him, thinking it was a joke typical elves, but upon returning home encontamos our dead parents. Scary Story