The elf (1st part)


When I was little my grandmother told us stories from the field, she grew up in a small estate called Alto Quera their parents worked there. "Life in the camp is very difficult," said my grandmother as she settled into the hammock so that ended lying.

'I was nine, when the daughter of the owner of the property is bathed in the river and slept for a few trees, waking her head hurt and had some flowers, to get home, we do not comment on nobody it had happened. But me I saw her come out the back of the house while I was feeding the chickens and gave me flowers. As the days passed, strange things began to happen.

Someone jokes to the animals, making them braids to the horses coat or corral them out. Until then the unexpected happened one evening at about 6pm sr. Sanchez was to close the entrance gate to their property, and a man appeared. He was sitting on a rock, the tiny being, not average more than 50 centimeters, was, in evening dress, with dark suit, white shirt, black tie and shiny boots. An enormous hat charro style adorned his head, his face was white skin, wrinkled skin, large eyes and prominent teeth red. The mythical being made an evil grin, waved his hand and then a loud thud is the landowner collapsed on the floor. I was hiding behind a tree at the side of the house did not know if he saw me, the sound alarmed my mother when I noticed who was behind me, the elf had disappeared. When I get my father and his assistants Mr. Sanchez and had no pulse had died with open mouth full of white foam-like substance, the village doctor said it was a heart attack.

As the daughter of the man she disappeared employees they searched everywhere but not found.

When I told my parents what I had seen them chose to speak with the village priest, after giving my confession to Father Parish this gift me a glass bottle with some holy water.

- God keep you, my daughter said the priest lest that demon look like and take you with him.

Sure grandmother, my sister replied "The elves are"

if my grandmother replied, "He likes pretty women and hairy, as you so be careful and you can not display"

My sister looked at me and made a gesture of mockery and said; and the age has affected you and retreat to the kitchen.

After the story of the grandmother could not sleep, meet in a house on the outskirts of the village, I was filled with uncertainty and if the story is real ... grandmother.