the necklace


My name is clear I do not remember how I made friends with Julian was so fast that I'm still a little confused.

It was after the death of his mother to offer condolences started talking ... She was always something rare in the course nobody wanted to talk told him that his family had a curse or that his mother was a witch but I never imagined it was truth and prejudice were giving people ...

She also lived with an aunt, actually never saw it, said Julian suffered from sleeping sickness and only spent sleeping during the day and awake at night or something ...

One day I told him that I was going to spend a weekend on the beach and asked me to please take me he did not know the sea. Talk with my parents but they refused and told them to please take her with us and that should be good. The next day they said they had talked to Aunt Juliana and there was no problem ...

We were excited all week until the big day arrived, we got up early, my father enlisted all in the car and we went to see Julian, she was waiting at the door of his house with a small black bag but her aunt never left to say goodbye ...

After several hours of travel we reached a very nice house by the sea that my father had rented for the weekend, entered the house, my parents began to unpack the things the car, we put on our swimsuits and direct sea ​​then walked a while along the boulevard and julienne found something shiny on the ground was a silver necklace with a small diamond blue, I said fuck him but I told him no, she told me she was like a gift in bring gratitude and accepts it, she placed it on my neck and we rush to get home because I was starting to get dark.

Arriving at the house all was dark, push the door and no one exclaimed the names of my parents but nobody answered me in a moment I was alone, Julian had gone walk into a room to just take a bitter surprise them they were dead, the room was filled with blood, were lying in bed as if a monster they had torn bodies each, I began to feel bad then julienne appeared and said "thank not only you fulfilled my dream, but granted me my greatest desire, my mother was declared terminal patient for a cancer to survive made a pact with the devil but when finalizing the sacrifice died and that his soul was also carried locate many ways to contact her, but convince the devil is very difficult so send to cremate his remains three months delay in getting the diamond necklace that is formed with the remains of my mother just needed a body and sacrificing two people .. "

When he finished speaking, I felt my body was weaker and weaker until something possessed me ... my lips move but I can avoid ..

- Juliana my love you did very well fondly