Sonata Quasi una Fantasía


It was late, I remember it well.
Nearly 1, possibly missing for 2 am, damn grandfather clock sounded relentless, not let me sleep, and between my fears, I felt every moment move under the bed.
Who ?, ask, because I really do not know.
Our house is on two floors, on the ground floor there is a huge black grand piano opposite the entrance, and was with him when I knew this story began.

As mentioned the pendulum clock sounded, and the remoteness of my room connected to the main hall opposite the entrance, clearly I heard the piano playing a melody that every night made me sleep.
Sonata Quasi una Fantasia, Moonlight Sonata, whatever you call it.
I heard that and I jumped quickly to see who was playing at that hour of the morning.
My room was left behind and the cold permeated my bones.
The piano seemed immense and its magnificence, felt like nothing produced such melodious composition.

The cold increased, my little sister, Teresa left his bedroom with the little bobo, bear dragged his hands. And he rubbed his eyes as if nothing asked:
- What, Dahn?
I looked petrified, obserando cruel shadow of death about to embrace.
- Spread - I shouted.

The melody still ringing between the walls of the house and vibrato ensordesedor pendulum clock thoughts corrupted me.
I ran without knowing why. Teresa was still on the second floor and shadow chasing me, the blackness was huge, seemed to encompass the house in its fullness, addressed my most sinister thoughts.
- What happens Dahn - asked my sister.
- Only veterinary told him I ran like crazy.
- But why?
After that, the door to my room slammed a gale lashed my sister, as if alive and cornered.
I thought a thousand things, what was happening, it was the most repeated inquicisión. The piano sounded demeaning, sad, provoked in me a strange desire.
Ran and cuano to look back and see nothing I stood next to the stairs leading to the second floor, he was ready to rise when having turned ran, I saw him there in front of me, a black hood that let me see only darkness.
He lunged at me, my fear was heard in a mighty shout while the piano went on and on.
The windows of the facade were congealed while in my attempt to safarme only managed to get the suit which was out.
The pendulum clock kept his damn hear my thoughts and that hateful tune, I wanted to scream ... to flee.

- Let me go - you gritaba- leave me alone!
My sister screamed and the huge window overlooking the rear land, where a bright moon was observed at that time, I saw Teresa was suspended in the air, a rope around his neck and the small yet silly in his arms.
A silhouette suspended with the right palm and left pointing downwards stunned me. His enormous penis snake and its ugly face predator, a lion. Their wings were spread, she was majestic and frightening.
His voice echoed in my mind.
- Leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone, will you ... - mumbled almost to the point of madness.
... Uzu Peace, Peace ... ... uzu. Uzu peace ... ...

The Quasi una Fantasia also retumaba sonata when I finally spoke his voice:
- You will die at my hands, Dahn, I have in my power until you die ... -
Figure rare hands and penis snake had disappeared. The beating of wings that chilled my blood and laughter that you entered the brain like the laughter of a hyena felt drove me crazy.
- Who the hell are you? - Ask a scream.
- I'm not them, I am he.
The King of the wind spirits, the carrier of pestilence, plagues, death ...
His laughter faded and finally was heard his sonata coda.

The next morning, Mom saw me lying beside the stairs covered in a beautiful black robe hung my sister was not part of his vision until he almost fell to the ground.
- Dahn - cried my mother dropping a llanto- what happened, Dahn?
- I'm not Dahn- told in two voices, one upside down and right.
- Than.
- Your son is mine now.
- What are you talking about, Dahn.
- I'm not Dahn.
- Who are you then?
- I'm told irguiendome- Pazuzu- King of the wind spirits.
In response, a plague of flies jumped out of my mouth and attacked mom, my sister succumbed to them and in less than nothing, both were only a rotten corpse between larbas.

After that I remember nothing ... except the clock that morning, he continued his pendulum.