one hour of terror


Sometimes not needed days or weeks, not months, to have a terrifying experience, we have to go to a forest, or be running for ...... .no not catch us! ... .aveces It only takes one hour, a wardrobe, and the right friends, the right bet. That's how Alfredo learned this lesson when his best friend George, and his new friend Adrian, made him an easy bet to win ....

11:00 pm

My friends think that I can not take one hour in this old wardrobe? ... Well, there will prove to you that you fear nothing, moreover, these will be the easiest $ 20 I ever ... I will win only ..which I do not like it to tie me hand and foot to prevent discharge, I think they exaggerated a bit, but never mind, I can see the stopwatch in here, and you go three minutes.

11:06 PM

I must admit that this closet is dark, and have left me alone in this old house, the only light I see is that just gives me the moon; feel a faint smell of rotten here, maybe a rat is dead in here ... that sucks, I hope I come out at 12:00 midnight as promised.

11:20 PM

But that disgusting, the smell is very strong, but a dead rat, it looks like something bigger, and what the hell are these noises that are heard here? ... Not listening a while ago but the wind out of the room, such I should not have time to accept this bet, I'm just a guy, after all I'm not that brave.

11:34 PM

Things are worse, I see shadows walking in the room, talk to them, but did not answer me, those are not my friends, I'm afraid; also here in something or someone touched me, clearly I felt a cold hand touched my back, maybe I'll try and untie me out of here.

11:46 PM

By God, someone is definitely here inside me, I just spoke to the ear, but did not understand what he said, this place is haunted, I can not untie ... ..debo help, those shadows out there they are already many, but it seems that are walking, from what little I can see from the slot, seems to float, and there are an awful fijamemte eye watching me, or just look at the closet? ...... the timer said to be 11:49 pm, 11 minutes more and my friends will be here to get me, these hands do not stop touching me ... and I can not move, let me, let me go ...

11:57 PM

...... ...... ..no ... ..no Were not just two hands, many, I feel many hands are holding me, are dragging me, I ask for help, only missing three minutes ... ..that are those songs that I hear, the shadows are all standing here in front of the cabinet, are trying to open it, I'm terrified, where are my friends, I do not care this silly bet, please come for me ...... I are carrying darkness of the closet, take me away ... and that big blue eye, it's horrible, I do not want to see me ..


11:59 pm

It's too late, I can barely see the dim light of the moon, the shadows have come here with me, are demons and these hands are dead, that's the smell, I come out my mouth, are hurting, I hit , something bit me, I hear satanic laughter, and my body has been brought to the bottom of this closet, I only need my head, but these horrible cold hands and holding it, it's late, missing only seconds, 15 seconds !! ...... oh thanks! ... .Thanks! ... there come my friends, open the door, get me out ... ..parece not listen to me, just standing out there ...... ...... .but .saquenme stay ... and I do not see .... 12:00 am.....ya the timer says I do not see my friends, no longer see anything ... just darkness ... and many shades .oscuridad staring at me while his hands do not release me ......

Something was staring at him, face to face, Alfredo was taken to a limbo, or maybe to hell, for those beings who were inside next to him, was only needed 1 hour, so that all these hands coming out of the dark cabinet took him away without even asking for help, her only hope was placed in his friends, who were out at 12:00 am, and there does not remain standing, thus they had rescued, but unfortunately ...... .to Alfredo, there are friends of all kinds, and sometimes too, are born with greed.

12:01 am

Jorge Well, you see what I told you? ... ..you Alfredo disappeared, I never lose a bet with this closet ... ..

It's really convinced me, but as we were eh? ... 10 dollars for you, 10 for me ....

But George is my closet, so I play my $ 15 ...

'It's not just Adrian, the friend was mine ... ... ..no'll help more the next time you bring your ..