The Scarlet Witch



Jenifer was a young good-looking, and good people around her, but she was not always the good girl that people talked ... she had problems that made him lose his sanity, one night while planning would eat, I saw a light red out of a tree, I found it strange but did not care, the next day was free, and happened to see the tree again, I notice the shine out again, he decided to look beyond, stood on the bench beside and I began to observe more carefully, achievement sighting a ruby ​​in a nest, marveled, and was speechless, took the gem and I ran away, I knew that with that achieved mineral your dreams and make it out of their work, I thought a great happiness for future, but what the future held was very diferente.Imágenes integrated one.

the next morning I noticed the dazzling glass on the door, it was strange that I leave in a safe, and thought he could steal ... he hastens to go to the room, but had not touched anything, Jeni is not genuinely interested in know what originally occurred, and preferred to go to the bank to deposit the ruby, the bank was closed, but preferred to wait, and had already called his boss to resign, returned home and began to relax in his llacusi, their work had given him a mansion, but that ruby ​​would give him better when he left his relaxation I dressed quickly to go to the bank, but the ruby ​​was not, I was scared and started looking everywhere, I did not find it until the night, an old woman took the precious mineral ...

-this is yours?
if thank you very much, almost had a heart attack!
-No it, but beware, I know this gem, but good drive it well.
and I left, Jeni did not know the reason for his warning, but did not care, and got ready to go to the bank, but leave the door was closed I could not open it for nothing, then the ruby ​​began to shine, and everything went Red in the house, Jennifer was felt scared to put his hand in his pocket did not find the ruby, I began walking around the room looking for him, but interrupted a human form of red, started running without even turning, climbed to the top trying to escape, but the figure is Halso against it and cut off a finger, Jeni Also a fire and began to beat him, pieces flying out but kept cutting him.

When I started to completely destroy mourn for a while, then she got up to look down the hall, which was now red light was blood over the walls, until he saw a silhouette. It was old but looked more grim, and I look at her eyes had filled with blood.

It appeared to be dead and walked away.

Now you regret your selfishness ?. Jeni jumped scare
-during years and waited to see who was like me ...
No time to explain, when we must act. Jennifer ran away but the old woman standing in front of her brake for no reason
It's a curse ... to be faced, Jennifer. I was paralyzed with fear.
-the cobra victims scarlet witch, I'm one of them ... the Scarlet Witch.
and thanks to you I am free, and I must fulfill my treatment as will ellos.la old I started to smile and laugh macabre, raised their hands and introduced in the pupil Jennifer.
-I AM FREE!!!
-. BY LIBREEE your selfishness ... I AM !!! Jenifer would not stop screaming
You're my heiress, SCARLET WITCH YOU !!. Witch died and turned to dust and his demons will dijieron Jenifer he had no eyes:
- Delight your misery ... that will be the only real regret ... because you deserve ... worse than death.

Jeni appeared in his room with the ruby ​​in his hands, and had no idea that his new job and to hell.