rare events


This is a story 100% real, is at your discretion believe. Not if you go to scary or horror, but at least I made my hair stand on end.
My name is Yazmin, I live in Mexico, now I have 12, but these events have made me the creeps, all my life I've been watching, I can not stand ...

Since my 4 years I have been seeing strange things in the house of my parents in which I currently live with them and with my 2 older sisters ...

In my four years I kept awake watching all movies Barbie had one night, I still remember it like it was yesterday, last night was revealing me but this time the video-cassette what did not work, so I had to connect the tv I pay, I went to the channel number 14 were giving a scary movie but I kept seeing the end and I was afraid, if you ask it was the movie Anaconda is an old movie but I still shiver.

When I was trying to sleep, I began to hear footsteps in the hall, so I got up, big mistake, I saw one of my wrist roll and again they heard footsteps, but this time running, but instead I ... started running to my bed like a soul by the devil.

So with all the ruidajo I did, I woke up my parents and my sisters, that I found crying under the covers and asked me what happened and I told them everything and they said, surely it was a nightmare affection obvious to reassure me. Complete sleeping, but the big surprise they took upon entering the hall, there is the doll was ...

In my six years, I began to see shadows in every room of the house, it is assumed that should not, but it did. In my eight years, saw a girl asking for help, each I was approaching him to take me ...

And so it was repeating my 11 years, but one day we were on the subject of plays in the course of Spanish in sixth grade, that was in the second two months, some friends had come to do homework at home, then my ex-best friend and I went upstairs to ask permission from my Okaasan (mother) to go to the square to play volleyball. We walked through all the rooms but when you get to my older sister, listen, Are you looking for someone? We said yes thinking it was my okaasan entered and there was nothing, but there was a white lump in the corner of that room ...

Upon completion of the sixth year, they are already summer vacation, I played the Ouija board with some friends, contacted a demonic spirit, one of my friends even told. If you want I'll give you my virginity but let us get out of here alive and bother us anymore, accept the spirit, and my friend woke up dead the next day ...

I continue to count other events, depending on the reception of what I just told you.