I love to drink!


I love going out at night to drink, I'm a young, single man, and has never really interested me have a fixed relationship with a woman ... .for that, if I can have several singles.

But I want to tell you a few months ago I went to a bar, late at night, thinking only to drink a few drinks, to enter, almost no one was there, but the bartender and a couple of usual drunk, and had I a few drinks over, and then enter it ... .the most beautiful Dead who had never seen his physical was a beauty, but it was a very different beauty, she just had something that had never noticed any woman, and I knew a little of that. She sat at the bar, but did not ask anything, just smoking a cigarette, watching her, but called his atencio, I asked the bartender if he knew who she was, and told me that she came almost every night at bar , asked for nothing, then left, then, the girl looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile, then decided to approach him, was determined to take her to my apartment, have a drink and talk to him, just told me that named Alexa, did not say much, I offered to accompany me to my apartment, she smiled, and left me, I was willing to spend the best night of my life with this woman.


The strange thing was that the next day I woke up with no memory, lying on my bed, but I was alone, Alexa was no sign, I thought I had dreamed, I charge up, felt a bit of weakness and dizziness, it was weird, because I'm a very healthy person, wait for the night to go back to the bar and see if it was true about Alexa, but to my surprise, there was nothing in the place where the bar was, there was only an empty tank, I decided to return home, incredulous and overwhelmed by what was happening, what was worse was that when walking at night through the city and those hours, 2 types tried to rob me, is to try to defend myself, but liego awoke again in my apartment, it was almost noon, when I wake up, I had to close the windows, for some reason much light bothered me, something was happening to me, because I felt weaker than the day before, did not remember what he did the previous nights, but not only that, emepece to hallucinate horrible, demonic faces looked at the faces of the people, and for some reason I felt better when it was night, my strength returned, even better than before. One morning when I woke up, try looking through the venatana, but after a few seconds, the sun began to bother me, it hurt the skin, it was unbearable, so I decided, cover my windows, and almost could not get out of my apartment, unless it was night, it all started the night I met Alexa, something must happen. One day I woke up at about 7 pm, apparently slept all day, because many had not seen sunlight ago, I went to the bathroom to wash my face, and I noticed a wound on my neck, never I had noticed I was there, it seemed to be a kind of bite, maybe some animal had attacked me in his sleep, but he must be the cause of my ills. One night I awoke with a high fever, I hurt all over, my eyes were bleeding, blood coming out of my mouth, I could hardly breathe, was about to die, I felt like my heart slowly stopped beating, and while that happened, saw shadows inside my apartment, they were not clear, only appeared and went, but also heard a knock on my window, knock me, someone wanted to look, moribund, use what little was left of my strength, and was there , outside my window, it was she, Alexa, I called, but his face was not the same, and had a large yellow eyes and fangs instead of teeth, many of them, but how could there ?, I estubiera lived in twelfth floor, that did not matter, I was dying from the disease, and lost consciousness.

But then I woke up, it was like coming to life, it was night, and I felt better, I felt energetic, I got up and went to the mirror to see me neck, but there was nothing, and I do not mean the neck wound, my image was not, there was no reflection of me, scared and ran, while toqie my chest to feel like my heart was beating, but neither felt nothing, no heartbeat, really was dead, but still alive, as could this be? ... ..abri a bottle for a drink, my passion for drinking not change, but to serve the cup, I was not interested, it was not what I wanted to drink tonight. Something else happened, I started to remember things that did every night, and that led me to revise my freezer where I kept my food, and found the heads of the two guys tried to mug me, now it made more sense, I understood who was Alexa, and I had become my skin was pale, my long black nails, now had many teeth, and the same eyes of Alexa, but also could see me as always was.

That was what I wanted to tell them, really not much has changed, I still love going out at night, I still and will remain a young boy, I'm with the woman I wanted, and I still love to drink, I think more than ever and all nights Alexa touches my window and go to the streets of the city.

I really love going out to drink!