the taxi driver


Martin returned at night after having spent a week in a remote village, where he had a farm, I was anxious to get home, and that lack of technology there, had been unable to communicate with his wife in that time they had no children, so she was alone at home.

Martin walked down a lonely road out of the village, it was already a little after 12:00 am, he was tired, wanted to get home quickly and decided to take a taxi that came, the taxi was driven by a type somewhat larger than It looked a little sloppy, like a bum who had just stolen a taxi, but Martin was not going to bother about that, he just wanted to get home.

Good evening sir, please take me quickly to the address I said.

Very good night, of course, although we are away- some cabbie said,
it is a long travel and is a little late, mind if we talk a little to stay awake driving ?,
that would not be good for anyone, not you think? -

-The Truth rather not talk much, I'm very tired and I come from afar, I just want to get home early to see my wife, I have a week that I do not see or talk to her, also should clean this car smells awful Martin answered here ..- behind the driver.

Mr. -Aaahh understand ... ..me would say your name please?

-Martin, My name is Martin, and please hurry !! -

I should not be in such a hurry to get Mr. Martin, I propose something, if I listen to what I'm going to tell, and achievement
impress him with my story, not have to pay me the trip; it looks good??

Well it seems that not result in avoiding speaking taxi driver, will hear, but I will not put much attention you advierto.- replied Martin ... - and by God, I really need to clean this sucks too, Bajare a little window.

-again I apologize for that, but I start my story, I have long been a taxi driver, but there are times in which I feel a little boring, working alone at night makes me want to do other things to distract me when not many customers in these parts ... .contaba the driver.
Martin did not care much, but I noticed that the driver changed a bit, it was something more serious, and his look was more empty, Martin decided to close my eyes and try to sleep, while the driver was still his story.

You know that I enjoy very much Mr. Martin? ... .Descubrir Which is what most people want in this world, and then take it away, hehe, that expression on their faces is like nectar to me, there is nothing worse than that Mr. Martin ... do not you think ??

Martin opened his eyes to hear that, and thought that perhaps it was best to get off the car, but saw the face of the driver in the rearview mirror, but could only see his eyes and part of her face, I noticed that his eyes, They were desorbitando, and the skin was beginning to become old and wrinkled.

Hey it happens, all right? ... have a disease? .. what the hell you talking about?

'I'm good friend Martin, just do me a favor, there near his feet must have a perfume that I use when Edor is already very strong, might take it please? ... .As I said, there's nothing better than that , if Mr. Martin, I guess ... maybe your wife is dearer to you in this world ..

I can not find anything ... you said about my wife? ... ..if Course, of course ... but what is not mentioned, not even known.

Martin crouched on the behind of the car looking for the perfume, because the smell was unbearable, but he lifted his head, the driver failed to see that, and it looked like a leper, most of the skin of the hands and rostors he was falling, It melted like a candle, and it was almost like seeing only blood and cartilage, Martin was scared because it was not human, but before making a decision, managed to find something on the floor of the car ... was the severed finger of his wife , I recognized that I still had the ring, Martin panicked ...

But what the hell is this ... ..is ... .ess ... that you done with my wife, infernal monster? .. Martin shaking hysterical cry ..

I'm sorry, Mr. Martin ...... .I think that a week ago, was very boring ...

In saying this, the taxi driver, get rid term, like a slimy liquid blood fact, there was nothing left of it, the car lost control and went to overturn a sembradío several turns ... Martin made it out of the car with some wounds not

mortals, the luggage rack of the car had opened for the accident, Martin saw that something had gone there, and crawling in pain, fail to see that they felt nauseous smell, was the dismembered corpse of his wife ... .Martin began mourn air and shouting lost what he loved most in the world ... .more beyond, including crops, had two eyes that glowed in the dark on a face almost skinless, who saw him suffer, drawing a smile full of pleasure, that whenever Martin screamed, he grew more.