the other face of the coin


We all have a story to tell, mine ...... ..pues, is the other side of the coin, I hear many talking about the bad things that have happened, in dark places, situations of terror that have lived, what do for you are those who hear or read, they get scared.

But I? ... .I Do not, I'm part of the nightmares of all, I am one of the causes of his stories, I enjoy killing, and not how many people I killed, I have no preference, men women murderer and children of all ages ... .I have pacts with the darker demons of hell, which are those that give me the inhuman strength to make my most glorious acts, that I am always in dark alleys, which enters your house while you sleep, that this under your bed, I'm the clown masquerading abducts children, and then eats them.

I live alone, of course, in secluded huts in abandoned houses, or almost anywhere you atemorize though ... .realmente am not alone, demons accompany me, I see her red, glowing eyes in the shadows, see their sinister silhouettes walking around me, at the beginning I was scared a little, but are already part of my life.

Once I was stalking a couple who was walking late at night, they talked of their future plans, and I followed them closely, but did not determine me, it does not matter, soon to be the most important in their useless lives as walking behind them, the demons observed in the corners, they looked at me with those faces of evil, and they told me that the murdered soon, it was not necessary that I told, it was a pleasure for me, I forward and wait in the dark The surprised, seeing me note in their rotros a great terror, I did not have any weapons, only my bare hands, I realized that terror was to see my face, as long as my actions committed one of the demons posesionaba me, imagine my face at that moment to be horrible ... that matter, was enough to kill them with my hands, tearing the heart, which then led to my house to eat, and offer in return for favors received.

After committing countless murders, began to notice that someone was watching me, as if he knew I was guilty, I saw standing outside my place, but when I came out, I was not, it was as if playing with me, or as if waiting time to stop ...... but who ?? ... who had the courage to mess with me and my friends ??

One night I was home, it was like a sort of day off, would not go out hunting that night, I heard a noise outside, I peeked and was there, but he was not alone, got to see who they were, was two priest cursed, they knew who I was and who I was, scared me, find demons to help me, but did not see them anywhere, they came to my house kicking the door, I ran, but they caught me and threw me to the basement of my own house, they tied me to a chair, try to escape with all my strength, but now not had, for the first time ... I was terrified.

The priest opened a Bible and began to say some prayers in a language I did not understand, but someone was inside me could understand if I were exorcisando, had never been so scared, so it was like my victims feel?

My skin was burning me, I got wet with holy water, the force within my lift my body along with the chair he was, by his face that put the other priest, I realized that I at that time was no longer a human, I It was totally controlled by a demon, they continued praying, the basement and the whole house started shaking, things falling, the walls were broken, in the background, behind the priests could see the demons scared by the servers well ... ... .but this, this was inside me was different, this was the first time that showed its strength was increased, one of the priests was lifted off the ground and crashed into a wall, where he broke the neck, another, the principal, was alone, but was still throwing bentida water and saying his prayers ... .in that time, was inside me, I came, was beaten by the father ...... I fell to the ground unconscious ... .no could semi believe, somebody in this world had defeated me, me and me who controlled my actions.

The priest fell in front of me, tired from the effort ... and I ... .I was another, no longer saw the demons, no longer felt the desire to kill, I felt a great peace within me, I felt sorry for the people murder, and I felt sorry, it was the kindness of this man who had delivered me from the evil that I lived ... .I could barely move, and he said ..

Free -These son, go in peace, give yourself for your actions, but most of all repent of them ... ..

At that time, i was about to mourn, but ...... .my old friend ... .. back to my body, I take the cure for denuevo weak to possess, raise the priest in the air, and threw it out the window, so strong I crashed in the street ... .dejando a bloodstain .... and I, well ... .I am again, all you have always been, and back to see the demons in the dark, I feel denuevo the pleasure of killing, I'm still the one who comes to your house at night, which this under your bed, the clown who kidnaps children.

Now'll be more careful, this will not happen again, no one will try to take what I want most and I like in life, thanks for rescuing me in time, now go forth, and I will honor will walk again!