Confidence of a fright


No one believed me!
Nobody believed when he told them he did not sleep because of him, because no one else was listening.

"I hope, dear readers, that you judge with objective certainty, the most frightening episode that suffered in the flesh and in these brief and tormented lines, try to narrate that which I experienced"

At that time I was suffering from a serious sleep disorder, or as some say insomnia.

He tried in vain to sleep at normal hours, but only managed to go around in my bed; so I left my room, walked the darkened stairs to lead me into the living room and spent hours immersed in reading, trying to fall asleep.

Taking several months and unable to achieve my goal, it became my habit not be in bed before three o'clock it was time that I was accentuated a little tired.

I must say that it had not caused me any problems until one of those nights when the heavy rains began that August and, as usual, went into my bedroom and wait for sleep overcame me at any moment.

Everything seemed to peace and the daily silence, however, from a nearby alley ending at the home of all of you, I began to hear the sound of a pack of dogs howling plaintively. I could clearly hear all this time waking me an outline of fear, but the real fear is said to realize that they were serving opening to what is the reason for this bitter memory.

Suddenly all is silent dogs vanished into nothing, even the crickets wanted be present at that moment. As if he knew what went on.

"It's normal for you to think it's my invention, or attribute it to some disorder in my head, but no. How could I invent such a thing? How could they be so many nights of anguish caused by my mind?

You can judge this story may also have a bit of kindness and not be so hard on me ":

At that time, under the covers, I stand still and alert with good ears, trying to think of something else, but the silence so deep, so abnormal, urged me to pay any attention ...

A very deep and terribly mournful cry that seemed to come from nearby alley, the voice of a man complained of painful death, horrible death, endless death.

This made my skin crawl, my whole body trembled and I sink in until the bones which if it had been hit by a shock right there, in my bed.

"Ah !, but this, my gentle readers, was just the preamble to what looked like the beginning of their journey. His penance ":

One regret was accompanied by slow and clear sound of heavy chains were dragged slowly and wearily at every step. I could almost see it in my mind: I imagine trudging, carrying heavy and long chains, lamenting his death and pain, with a dismal and tormented expression, just as you would within any dead do not know what is.

"It is pure supposition, I know plenty, but they can not blame me for thinking the thought, because this idea has been with me all the time since it happened time, do not they may still believe that making this up or I'm crazy, right?"

Another scream: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy, aaaaaaaaaayy !, this time a little closer than the first. After another closer, closer to my house, my bedroom, me. Cold sweat kept not slide down my back while praying desperately that he knew little prayer, and implored God that out!

It sounded so sad, so needy, so sincere that otherwise would go to their aid without thinking.

"Certainly the latter can remove them doubt that I'm crazy, crazy What would it aid of someone who complained so rampant and so creepy, right? A madman does not understand anything other than himself. Ah !, but in this case, recipients Gentiles, was an unavoidable exception ":

Fear did not stop to think if I was listening product of my imagination, or dream that finally came, but the heavy chains clinking on the floor at the time, left no room for doubt ... I heard. And seriously tried to pray, but I could not concentrate on doing, he would not let me.

For the distribution of alleys, one almost opposite each other forming a common terminus, knew that the "La Guacamaya" was the one that harbored fear, reason of my deepest fears in the teenage years; therefore also he knew that, on reaching the place where two lanes become one, the strings are left to perceive, silence and raged last lament, even longer and stronger than the previous ... after everything ended was heard.

"That was nearly half a month, and I mentioned who wanted to hear, but nobody believed it. The truth came to wonder if I really would not exacerbating some psychopathy or something; but after the night I was fortunate to not be alone, it changed my perspective.

If I was not mistaken by early September, as the rains ended August not to go, but it was already past. "

I was accompanied by my girlfriend, who accompanied me home to help my mother, since she did not want to leave the party to which we were invited, so I was sent to me.

Since leaving the house, we tried to shelter us both well and take shelter under the umbrella because rain had begun to fall few minutes ago it was becoming brunt.

We fast to the mouth of the alley, dimly lit by a lamp in the corner trying unsuccessfully to cover both sides of their mouths.

"It should mention to, pious confident that my girlfriend was quite skeptical regarding the facts presented by this server about the matter at hand person, but for better or worse, listening.

Rinse the above, let "

We walked several steps and the steep drop in Alameda, where the alley "La Guacamaya" parallel left us pretty close. Suddenly the wind picked up strongly in silence the sound of the rain, my companion stopped and said: - "This is very strange silence" - nodded and was about to clarify, and fearful that my dark stories would become his experience when without warning, we heard:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, aaaaaaaaaaay, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

We stared, she with surprise and anguish, with fearful eyes and see !, but did not say anything, just accelerate the pace and we squeezed more.

By that time began the slow drag of slow, heavy, tired and ... another scream chains.

She tried to say something, but he got stuck in my throat and I only saw a tear recorrerle cheek, so I hugged him stronger and more accelerated pace. We do not turn back by fear, but some time after the episode, both agreed that we had the feeling that not walked alone ...

And we got almost to the square of "The Carcamanes" and started to relax completely. A lantern lit from the front and we could see well our walk.

As I turned to the above square, with bluff front, the two saw a shadow passing in front of our feet and forced us to stop, we saw it move from side to side and we were cold print, because our shadows They not are projecting from the front, but behind.

"You that this could not be more frightening and, catapulted by a reflex, ran terrified Understand"

I took her hand, down to the corner that was the church of "The Company" with the former post. Immediately he appeared, out of nowhere, an unoccupied taxi that took away.

She, venting all wept. I, scared, just watched quietly, but secretly pleased when pulling away, the idea of ​​my night owl psychopathy.

As I said, it's been many yesterdays that event, but some things, which I have already told, are still fresh, because these events continued to suffer after many months already told.

"I could not get her to refresh me all memory and contribute in a good way not to let so much responsibility to my perdidiza memory, so this is the most complete argument that can convince them that is true of what you of just hearing ":

As a last clear memory of that night, I tell you looked at me, touched me, and I said: - "I hope and believe me. This is what I've been hearing all nights- ". He said nothing and talked all the way home, I even now it is difficult to draw a more complete explanation than this, but nothing. Although I know that she has more in mind that I ...