the diary


Saturday, March 14

The house has living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a double bedroom, plus 2 ½ bathrooms and a small patio. We moved on Saturday at 4 pm there are not many neighbors in this avenue, the frentera of the house is stained seem small hands of a child, I think we will have to paint. The Girl face gave me a very rich custard prepared for it, tomorrow I restore the container, perhaps a while and I'll talk to some neighbors present.

Monday, March 16

The neighbor called Jacqueline is a very kind lady has two daughters, one is my age called Andrea and is unmarried but lives with her, the other girl called Angelica is 15 years .The woman seems a widow, her comment sometimes the lights in the house are known power cycle of nowhere but told me that it must be the electrical connections as the house is very old and it is common that happen.

Wednesday, March 18

I called the power company for an inspection of my light meter (electricity meter) to rule that a cable is broken, and separate review the facilities of the house but the employee says that there is no fault in the connections and the light meter works very well.

Friday, March 27

The dog started to behave in a strange way that will not happen, howls at night and spends barking all day, I got it several times to walk, but the noise at night and in the day, has achieved some neighbors call my attention, if it continues I will have to send to my brother's house.

Monday, March 30

My son rarely acts strange think the dog but had no choice, I have been talking to himself throughout the house and started to paint the walls of the room with his hands. I talked to my husband and we have said that will not stain walls of the rooms but seems not to understand. He says he loves playing with new friend named Ana, I do not know if it's normal to have an imaginary friend ...

Wednesday, April 1

I woke up at 2 am and do what it has become. This time it was in the corridor, I will not tolerate is a five year old is supposed to understand very well the things he does, it hurts to have to punish the strange thing is that it has begun to lie, says it was not him, it was Ana. I talked to a friend advised me to talk with a psychologist, and make an appointment for Friday at 3pm

Saturday, April 4

Talking to my husband about the behavior of Peter, the psychologist told me that is normal behavior, the child has to be an only child, an imaginary friend is the way to solve the lack of your pet and your new home are changes that cost a lot. He also described his friend as a 3 year old girl who likes to scratch and paint on the walls is called Ana. The only thing that seemed strange to the doctor is saying he did not tell his father that is in their house. We do not know what to do, this is good or bad.

Tuesday, April 7

I started seeing shadows around the house and that damn light that goes and comes not understand what happens in this house.

Wednesday, April 8

In the morning I heard a noise I saw a tall man had Peter held his shirt and dragged him down the corridor until he locked himself in the bathroom. The man shouted to stay away from Anna, she was his. While my little crying uncontrollably inside the bathroom. Enter shock I only stayed paralyzed and do nothing.

I also met in the afternoon on the street, the eldest daughter of the neighbor you tell me what was going on what he told me then left me bewildered and frightened ...

Andrea had a twin sister, she was thrown into the void, from the balcony of his house because his father constantly violated, besides his father that day, opened committed suicide by hanging in his living room and his sister called Hannah. Her mother discovered what her husband did to the child when the doctors did an autopsy and decided to keep it a secret ... God this is awful !!

Thursday, April 9

I spoke with Jacqueline but refuses help says he will not remember what happened to her other daughter I'm crazy like all those who have lived here small .My is in danger, we have to leave the monster tried to kill My husband was raised neck and tried to choke him swear that we would leave here and that Ana would be his. I did not know what else to say desperation forced me ..

Friday, April 10

We leave here I finished the move, my husband and I can not sleep suffer severe panic attack at night. Peter does not speak from the incident does not make a word, I hate this fucking house, this man is evil never, ever rest as Ana will never go, while his father continues stalking, these striped walls continue their innocent hands. Just let this diary to someone's hand in this penthouse with hope those who read it did not suffer what I've lived ... wishing you the best of luck and if they have children listen to them if they begin to say they have an imaginary friend called Ana !!

"Andrew and Juliana are a beautiful couple, juliana pregnant, bought a house, very pretty, in a quiet neighborhood, where there are not many neighbors and mysteriously where the walls of the facade of the house has drawn little hands of children" ....