The bloody image


They have heard about an image that makes people commit suicide you should not see more than five minutes circulating on the Internet, if you know you already have happened and if you do not tell you my story. I saw a report on television and told my best friend, Marta, has she loves these paranormal programs. We looked online and found the image and history, a Japanese student had made a drawing, rose to Internet and then himself.

She found it very interesting and I a little strange. Downloaded image on my computer. The background of the photo was a dark green, his hair was long coffee color, had a sad look pale and his eyes were light brown and looked a bit tarnished.

Martha challenge me at the picture for five minutes and only managed to see it for seven seconds and I wanted to mourn, never forget that look, MARTHA laughed at me, I watch for 5 minutes she had chronometer with your phone.

-tontuela said Marta nothing happens and then we laughed.

That night I felt as if someone watch me while I slept later thought someone moved my bed. It was three o'clock when Martha called me by a severe headache that could not stand, I told him that neither I could sleep to take some aspirin I hung up and went back to my bed, then I remembered the image and then decided to erase it from my computer curiosity led me having steadily and in an instant his eyes were dark, I smiled, I felt like something was dragging me no no. On the contrary seemed to come out I froze for a moment ... Turn off the monitor as quickly as possible date call my room to Martha but nobody answered ... I could not go back to sleep.

When I arrive in the morning I went out in haste to my friend's house to tell what had happened if she had felt something of that headache, my surprise was to find his dejected parents crying and a police car MARTHA had his father disappeared asks me if I knew anything about it and shook my head could not speak I was in shock.

It's been three days after the disappearance of Martha and I decided to confess to a priest because I can not sleep I have nightmares and headaches sudden sometimes hear voices I'm going crazy, I think it's Martha I have the TV on I watch the news a girl was thrown to the train tracks ...

Do not try this, this painting travels the world so dark in its history, said that before committing suicide as they call Ruu leave this box and cursed him saying that anyone who looked at him and misfortune would not pass anything immediately, but what happens to you something bad happens to you.