Ghost Attack


Here is the improved story, I hope you like it. One day I went to a party to which I was invited. I asked my parents for permission to go to the party and I said yes. When you get to the party my friend told me that Adrian was going on and other friends to an abandoned school that was near and asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes. Upon entering we went to the gym and get to the gym door heard some bounce a basketball.

Upon opening the door we saw nothing and walked away. We were there for a while and turn around to exit saw a person with a sportswear. We fell silent as he watched us intently. When we were through the door I attacked us and began to fade. At that time we realized that it was a ghost.

Then we started running towards the exit but could not and the ghost was about to kill us. When we leap grabbed a metal tube and gave the ghost. At that moment the ghost started back as if struck and disappeared. Leaving there we ran to the place of the party.

We told everybody what happened and one of them told us that there was a student who died liked to play basketball. Since then none of us dared to go near there. Prensábamos if any pass that way again it would not be anything unusual, but the worst happened a few days later. I had a baby kitten, one day found dead in the garden and on the wall said "this is my revenge for having hurt with that metal tube" written in blood.

I was very scared to call my friends that I went to the abandoned school and told them what happened. After a few minutes they came to see with their own eyes. All froze without a word to see that. After a few minutes of silence my friend said something not heard Kaname that was all scared and I did not hear anything that ladder. Upon awakening I saw that everybody was around me with a frightened face.

I asked how long I was so and was told that about ten minutes. Seeing to the window I saw a shadow moving and stayed silent. They ask my friends if they saw it but they were silent. To turn to them I saw they were facing the window all paralyzed. To turn to the window I saw that was staring me and disappeared as if the earth had swallowed him. On leaving the court I saw that the tree was hanging my kitten's eyes and scream with fright.

When my neighbor listen to my cry I was to see what happened since my parents were not. Upon entering the garden I saw the letters on the wall, my eyes dead kitten and my kitten hanging in the tree and I stare at me and my friends. I turn your head when I saw there watching intently to the letters of the wall. When she saw me at the face he saw the tears in my eyes and wonder what has happened and I told him everything.

After telling all told me that this ghost might come to kill me tonight. All decided to stay the night with me since my parents are traveling. At night in my room we were all awake with lights and metal pipes in their hands. At 1:00 am we heard footsteps in the hall and the sound of a revotando ball. When the door opened we saw the ghost standing there facing us. The ball became a ghost knife and attacked us.

At that moment we heard someone running towards where we were and turned out to be my neighbor who brought a priest to lay the ghost of my house. After that I have never seen the ghost and I was given a kitten like that before and I had to call Snow 2 because my kitten named Snow.