The horror of the Witch House


The old house breathes a subtle but pervasive smell of old evil ... evil. I feel as if life and challenged me to get inside where darkness reigns ... implacable and absolute lady, unknown horrors hiding willing to grab me.

The sky is dark and overcast, as if the moon, terrified, had gone into hiding in the shadows lurking behind the door that creaks and groans plaintively to the sway of a cold, mocking breeze.

I meet on the steps of the entrance, no human noise is perceived from her or from the thick woods nearby.

Fear dominates me completely and I tremble helplessly, I'm about to run ... but I resist with all the strength I can muster. I turn on the flashlight and take a step forward. The wind increased in fury and the door opens with a bang ... invites me to go into it.

I take another step roars and lightning illuminating for a second inside. In so brief space of time it seems to distinguish a figure standing in front of a fireplace in a re far wall. The flashlight is unable to maintain direct a beam of light, I tremble too.

Never before, as now, I felt so sorry for my atheism, I try to recite the few fragments of sentences I remember as a child I had been taught.

I force myself not to lose more time, and prayed to the sky, I go into the house.

Rooms without doors distinction plunged into total darkness to my left, step in front of them without daring to look inside. When I passed the third I hear the laughter of a baby behind me. I turn around quickly ... nothing. I could not have imagined it, was heard too sharp and real.

I keep walking and arrived before the fire. This cover of old ashes seem a strange way to resist the passage of wind and breeze. I feel observed and suffocated in the heaviness of the environment around me.

A loud crash startles me making my heart almost explode ... the inner wall of the chimney has fallen raising a cloud of dust. turn the flashlight into the opening and I reveal some stairs that descend into the darkness ... then ... I hear the cry of my sister calling me from the depths.

I can not give up atrás..ya there is not, I have to come down. Nobody believed me when I said what I saw. The baby is lifted into the air from his crib and floated up into the arms of a dark silhouette of a woman floating through the window, his arms loaded on my sister and headed down here. It was her. It was the witch.

I hear a lullaby and then a cruel laugh. It's time ... hyperventilate, cold sweat, I cry ... never mind. A smell of rot and death comes upstairs hole. I'm scared. Very much. Over which he had ever felt.

Terrified as I walk slowly, I stop and turn my head, I know I will not live out of this bottomless blackness. I dry my tears, gather what little strength I have left ... and I start to descend into darkness.