Do not always believe to see


From where to start ... well ... I was a normal girl ... well not so very oscura..me normal..era always dressed in black ... .No was very happy ... .a compared .Renesme my best friend ... ... .she was more cheerful , liked to dress in colors and always had a flat cap ... she and I were together ... the best ..Mi name is Judi ... I'm a preteen ... He did not believe in the paranormal as Renesme ... ..but ... now I want to read my history…..

It all started when Renesmee and I were in school ... had some friends who were bullying them because they were crazy ... ..creían in the paranormal and sometimes took them very seriously ....

Hello Judi and Renesme: Matthew
Hello. Austin
Hi Simon
-Hello, I.
Which they are doing: Renesme
We're reading a story: Simon
Horror guessed: I

No ... Well ... yes ... of creepypastas: Austin.

If as: Renesme
There they are fools ... and dumb ...: a bully
Oh, if not more ...: I
Oh, I'm going because if not cut me emo heart, Jajaja
-Ushhh: I
-not you put him out .... Renesme
We walked into English class, English left us some time, then at that time a teacher came to us:
-Hey, Students may please bring me some books in the lounge which is in the courtyard at the foot of the wheel

Sure teacher ..: Renesme ...

We went to that room, on the duck when no one is always strange things happen ... But we were brave ... In the living room we were books books ... but we worried when we heard a voice ...
-You want to play with me….
Which is why: Renesme * scared *
Which co ... .. I stayed away for a second ... there .Estaba removed, crying ... ... all bloody.
-Q-Who are you?
I'm Sally
-What happened to you! Why are you so ... because cry: I
Because I was betrayed ....
Who -for: Renesme
'For my uncle ....

At that time a teacher came to the subject of mythology ...
- We were talking ... ..
Sally was gone ...
-With who…..?
With a girl named Sally ...: Renesme ...
-. ... * The teacher had no idea who was sally *
Well ... we go: I

We left very frightened lounge Renesme not turn me in no time word got to the room and deliver the books to the teacher and went straight where mad ... excuse where experts in paranormal ...
Hey know who Sally: Renesme
Of course, if Renesme ... Sally is a girl who takes revenge because if Uncle kill her and hurt her ... is a lost soul ...: Matt
-AAA And in case she does not say something like ... want to play with me? I
Y-yes: Matthew
Oh, because it appeared to us in the living room at the foot of the courtyard: I
What a lie: Simon
It's seriously: Renesme ....
-Yes of course…..
If you're right, Simon ... that does not exist: I
Simon insulted -aj * *
Let's go: Renesme ...

Well we left school and went to our homes ... We knew it was not real then it was not to be alarmed ... The next day we went to school was Friday and we played Computers so we played on the computer ... well, there we afternoon so the only computer that we had was one that was in the corner ... and apparently was "damaged" I try to make it work and I did ... .That computer while certainly not use it and now just came all students ... good students sometimes downloading games like Minecraft, The Legend of Zelda ... etc but this time it was downloaded a game called Majora's mask ... well and nobody saw us as we begin to play ... I clicked but came out a .¡VIRUS message saying ...! You should not have done that! We got scared and went for a second ... a picture of an elf or something is not ..parecía ... and shout ... Ahhhhh!

They all looked at us like we put Super raro..Pero not care ...
-Hey For you cried? :Matthew -
..if, Because they did: Austin.
. Mmm-for nothing: Renesme
Aha: Simon.
Well because we appeared was an elf ..: I
-Who? Ben? : Austin
Ben: Renesme.
Well it turns out that all were creepypastas is appearing: Matthew
-that is a creepypasta: Renesme
I -I think si..se saw very sinister: I
Maybe it was just his imagination, Simon.
Yes, we have to go Hey, Bye, renesme, Judi Bye: Austin
-bye Simon, Matthew.

That night Renesme came to my house to sleep sleep ... Before we started looking for the happy creepypasta Sally and Ben, we find and read, said in the creepy Sally told us everything in the room and also because of Ben. .Pensamos never should have opened the game ...
Your believe in creepypasta: Renesme.
Not for nothing, maybe it was just our imagination: I
But then because it is our imagination if not even know who they were: Renesme
.-Not tell me you believe in that crap: I.
No, I do not believe it: Renesme
.-Aja: I.
-Girls please get out to sleep, too late: Mom.
All right mom and we go to bed: I.

We lay down to sleep, they were all asleep .... And suddenly Renesme began to move as if I was durmiendo..Cuando nightmares but I remembered that I had not closed the ventana..Y felt like something got into my room and was watching ..The truth we did not want to open your eyes ..but I felt a cold hand ... Age Renesme looked frightened ...
That step Renesme:. I * Without opening his eyes *
Open your eyes: Renesme * scared *

I opened my eyes and saw what was sure to be the worst of our vidas..Era one person watching us from above the bed facing us ..Tenía eyeless mask and a black hood and cried and was there watching and did not speak and could not contain the fear and scream ..
-Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My mom listened and one entered our room ...
-What happened!!! Because they are screaming: Mom.
.-Saw ..emm AMMM Eee !!: I ...

There was nada..Es as if that thing was gone ... ..
Well ... If you need anything please contact me ..and leave the window closed ... I hope not to hear screams! : Mom .. * Lock the door *
You saw? What was that! : Renesme.
I have no idea, but it was horrible: I
And if buscamos..en Internet may be a creepypasta: Renesme.
Oh, do not tell me that you believe that I said that was not true: I ..
Well, if that's not real..Eso is invented ... But I want to look: Renesme
.-Vale: I.

We are looking for that thing that we appeared ..and if Jack is called eyeless eyes ..Claro..Eyeless = No Internet ..Claro..Pero suddenly went light and lighting ..Nos scared. .but the worst is that the lights were coming and going, coming and going and was among those .. heard that the window would have ... and someone was sitting mirándonos..no such Eyeless Jack..Era alguien..no it is inexplicable, we stared. And it had a horrible smile ... and dijo..algo us that the truth did not understand ..Fue as ... go to sleep ..
-Oh my God!! What is it !!!!!: Renesme.
.-Shut up !! Do not scream or move ...: I ..
But we do not stop screaming when we rushed and with his knife and shout as loud as we could and asked for help ...
-Ahhhhh !!! Help !!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Activity Mom
-for God that happened !!!: Mom ..

Left neighbors wondering the same thing ...
Mom hugged and cried with her ...
On Monday we played See ... It's the best ..
We went to the site and guess what? ahg ... There's a stupid Forest .. And so to Austin, Matthew and simón..Les loved because that was his supposed friend, Spledarmin? ..I or something that small children .. They seem ....
-Hey Judi Renesme and they do not come even half the forest Simon ..
-Obvio No..Que wrong with you? Renesme
Oh, then watch out! Simon.
'I know give us $ 25: I ..
-Than? 25 dólares.Estas crazy ... Simon ..
Look who's talking: Yo.
'I know and if you make it to the middle of the forest and meet with such Slandirmun: Renesme
* * Slenderman Austin interrupted ..
Well be that as we ..les 25 and if they can not communicate with the but reach the center we give 15 the same with us: Renesme
That is going to find Slenderman, that does not exist ..
Shut up, emo Matthew.
Hey Matthew ..no you say so !!: Austin ..
He comes-and to defend the little boyfriend * hitting on the arm with the elbow *
-Already!! He blushed no more * *
Well, yes and no: I

All look at each other and go into the corner ... ..
Well if we do: Simon
Well not se..Son 25 Dollars! It's amazing !!!! Matthew
-Si..Yo Truth if I do it to impress Achievement Judi and come out to me: Austin
-even You still like the emo: Matthew
-Si..Shh: Austin ...
Well I already? Yes or no…

Everyone looked at each other ....
Yes ... They said while ..

They entered the forest, Truth ..siempre there would not tell us not to go in there, it should be for something ..
Those are locos..Porque entered ahí..algo bad will happen: Renesme.
Do not tell eso..Pero the truth is that there should ..: I
Suddenly they started ringing cries for help ... ..you was so scared that I cared Austin..el mucho..Y especially, say that I liked ...
They're screaming !! Let's see what happens: I
No that's wrong ... .. Call to teachers: Renesme

Came the profesores..pero found nothing ... Then came the police ..fue ..and what they told us more than awful ... .. ..The found dead ..
I can not believe the only guy who likes ..Ahg died ... The truth is I did not know if they were ellos..No had his face ... .No It's as if someone had torn. It is as if they had ever had eyes nose or mouth ... as the face of this guy Slenderman .The recognized because both had short hair except Austin..Y because they had a handle with the symbol Slenderman..Siempre not brought the obscured you are welcome…
That day became tragedy hermoso..Que Renesme he stayed at home ... We went to bed to sleep very sad for what happened ... I had a strange sueño..Muy ... Slenderman told us we came to this forest sede..Lo I saw very raro..Y went as the souls of Matthew, Simon and Austin..Eran was released We decir..que if we went beyond their souls were to be released ... I was told it Renesme ..
You think I should go? Renesme.
-Pues..Así Know if all that they told us was real ...: I
- Come: Renesme?
-Come on!

We escaped by the ventana..Y went to the headquarters ... With two lanterns ..
You see something? Renesme ..
No ... Maybe we should go to centro..Renesme: I
I renesme I pointed a finger at the bottom of the woods ... And ví..Era a man walking towards ao far nosotras..con tentacles in the back ...
Come .. * * I took her hand: I

At last we saw of frente..No had a face ... He hid his tentacles and knelt and reached us ... told us that he only wanted to play with children but no fault ..no killed them wanted to teenagers because always when They saw that you were scared and hurt that killed them both ... as did Matthew, Simon and Austin..Pero that we fell well .. Because we are not afraid ....

Nobody knew that happened .. we are not and never will ..Estamos well here ... We saved the souls of our friends ... I finally found a place where no one judges .. I even ..ni el..el man 4m ... Now if I'm happy with the friend ... I love so much ... ..and with a child I thought that there was ..but she is not bad with me ... and I learned that not everything that does not mean they do not believe ..no it real ... No, because when I did not see me nor did Renesme asuste..Ni ... But I tell you my story ... that you realize .. That should not always see to believe.