the woman who rejuvenated



Maggie could not help with this situation, rather than trying to ignore the problem, this acrecentaba every day; on more than one occasion, he had surprised his neighbor peering through the window of his house into the room of her three young children. The children were completely terrified by the presence of this strange woman and every these leaned out the window, especially at night, the old woman was outside, watching with a smirk.

The children told his mother what had happened. But she could not do anything about it, because there was evidence that induce the old woman was mad or suffer some illness due to their illogical behavior. This frightened the mother, fearing that the old lady one day be able to give their children any harm. I try to talk to the strange woman, he was to ask once and for all, to stop this strange hobby.

But the old woman just smiled and said: You've got a encantadores- children.

The old woman smiled, this conduct to doubt his sanity. Maggie leave the elderly alone, talk to their children and told them not to pay some attention to the poor old woman.

As time went on, the children were leaving the old fear. Accustomed to its continuous and sudden presence, until they came to think I was crazy but it was harmless. Then would a few years, and the children grew into charming boys; Alex, Sara and Victor were very happy with their parents. The old woman did not stop bothering them before, but no longer instilled fear them.

Maggie, still young, had given birth to a beautiful baby who became the joy of home. Everyone was happy, the arrival of Damien had changed everything. But from that beautiful day, the family began to see strange things in the house, things that had never before so disturbed home.

Alex, the largest of the children of Maggie and Carlos, lived an abnormal experience ...

"I was in the kitchen, I went for a glass of water, I could not sleep that night, that's when I could see a snake entering through the front door, dropped the glass and ran to chase the snake. This was slipped under the door of my parents' bedroom. I started playing desperately to open me, but my parents did not answer, try to open the door, to play louder, yell a few times to open up to me, it was then when I hit the snake, it was totally dark and shining, I was stunned, not knowing what to do, looked me straight in the eye. I thought it would attack me, but the snake quickly slipping out into the street. Then quickly touch the door and that's when my father left, I told him everything that had happened, the greater was my astonishment, for they had not seen the snake, much less had heard my cries. I was assured that everything was calm and had fallen asleep after having lulled asleep and the baby. They attributed this to fatigue and thanked the heavens that the snake would not hurt any of us. My father was puzzled, because an animal had never before so had the audacity to cross the field and the crops to get into a home, without fear of human presence. "

After that strange experience, the brothers took care of always put a pad under the front door, however, one evening, Sara again saw the snake ...

"I did not tell anything happened until after a long time, when it became clear that something was wrong at home that evening my father and Alex had gone to the village center. He was home alone with Victor, breast and Damian. My mother slept with Damien in his room, I was playing with Victor, when I saw a snake got into the house through a hole in the window. Victor told him to stay still and I went out to look for a rag to scare the animal, this had gotten Damian's room where my mother was also among the room, my mom did not wake up, as I look to and I saw the snake near the bed, scared with the rag, thought violently reactionary, but slid out into the street again "

It was a few days the baby sick, and her crying was only appeased by night by the fatigue that came to his small body. Your malnutrition was evident, as the doctor had checked and found no explanation, because nothing he drank breast milk properly nourished it.

One night everything changed when Carlos, the head of the family, lived one of the most traumatic and frightening experiences of all ...

"I thought I saw, in a dream to a giant snake slithering between the chest of my wife, I thought I was having a horrible nightmare. I saw the snake, I saw his cold, penetrating gaze, decisively, nail your jaw within my wife ... she was drinking food that could save the life of my son! He awoke with a start just to check that damn dream was a horrible reality, as I take the snake in my hands, the mouth was smeared with milk, bring running to the street where before a stone to kill her, bit me and I let her go and went sliding into the house of my neighbor, my wife heard what had happened, I immediately relate to the fearsome old woman had for neighboring with the well-known in that region and angry nahuales, we ran to her house, without finding "

Maggie and her husband waited seated at the hideous old woman returned; They waited in the shadow of night, hidden behind some bushes until near dawn saw it coming, but it was no longer the weak old woman who remembered, but a stronger, younger woman, but the features were the same ...

"When I saw her coming, miserable! ... I was singing pounce on her, gave her blows, the shouts, the insults, I told him everything he deserved, but she just laughed and made fun of me and my family. As we could, my husband and I caught moor and then did confess the whole truth ... "

It had been discovered, the witch casting a spell on the parents, then, get home as milk snake and steal your child first. To drink rejuvenated and grew stronger. That morning, both parents took the woman to court, because as it was day, his power was weak and could not become anything.



Husbands returned home without knowing that she would soon escape ...

"My name is Horacio, working in the municipal police, I took three years in service, and then I saw tonight, never forget, I had to play the role of night watchman, was caring for a prisoner who recently came under the sorcery charges that the Inquisition had won, it would be processed the next day, leave it in the bottom of the dungeon, smiling, ready to retire from me, when I turned my back, this cry a short prayer suppose, it was a strange language, act often turn to her, I was on fire !, ran to help her, but sooner than you think, the fire went out, taking the form of a shiny black body and flew before my eyes. A huge laughter was heard in all the dirty and dark dungeons, could not do anything about it ".

Fortunately, the witch did not return to that place and in the end, the family of Maggie and Carlos returned to their normal life, little Damian grew stronger and healthier to let off steam with his older brothers