The last will


And then it was when the mother of Eder got me through to the bedroom to see it, my dear childhood friend was now in the last minutes of his life, the cancer had invaded him completely, I felt a tremendous void, like that that you feel when you're hungry and your stomach will not stop making noise, but thus even stronger.

The mother of Eder would not stop mourn, his eyes were red and swollen, holding in his hand several and dirty tissues therefore mourn, she only looked at her son, she was all I had in this world, because their father left only when Eder was 3, Alma, his mother loved him above all things, moving slowly kissed his son on the forehead and told him that everything would be fine and would improve, but she knew that all was lost, like me.

But she wanted to keep hope, left me alone with Eder, leaving only heard the screams throwing to Heaven asking God not away from his side only was 8, that woman alone had no family like me Antoni, a 10-year-old who lost her parents in an accident and lived alone with his grandmother, an old tired of this life, drawing his afternoon nap, came immediately to hospital taking care of the guards only purpose of seeing my poor friend.

As I approached I noticed that my friend was very pale, his hands were wrinkled, his face had changed so much medicine that provided him, his eyes were a deep basins skull and only his green eyes fixed and showed that still kept alive. I went a little further and he stared at me and then said:

-Antoni I do not have much time left, so I want you to grant me one last please-, he took my hand and told me not to forget the times we spent so funny and told me to take care of our other friends Mike and Jodie, Eder just friends and I knew very well, it bothered me that other people mention that they do not exist that was just our imagination, but Eder and I knew it was not because they were part of those memories.

That said my friend stared at the ceiling lights in that room and said: 'Until soon-then my best friend, unique, the only one I had, left this world, only you and I stared silently shed tears and she was then when a strong wind came through the open window of the bedroom and lit the light that blinked, now knew that Mike and Jodie were with me at that time, now they would be in my care.

Eder's mother came and cried horribly, I just pull me in silence as far into the hallway his painful cries could be heard. Eventually I discovered that Mike and Jodie was just what people had said, imagination ...

Eight years later ...

After my grandmother died I had to work and study at the same time, Marvin Baker of the corner of my house hired me to help and in return let me walk around and enjoy the great city of San Francisco CA I lived just do not know why I felt that someone else was with me.

Ever he dreamed hospital that day when my friend told me to take care of Mike and Jodie, heard those words over and over and over again, waking nightmares and Marvin ran to ask what was happening, it was just clear that only nightmares. One early morning open sooner than usual, that day could not go to school, Marvin was busy and had to help, after all he gave me my pay.

Then a girl red hair came asking the price of a cake of 15 floors I replied in a soft voice $ 300, she looked at me like me, who would have thought that within years after Marianne, that beautiful redhead He would become my wife.

Marvin looked at me, smiled and turned away, Marianne retired, then I heard a bowl falling from the table next to the oven, went to see him when I saw a small apparently written by children aged 10 words -¡ You've forgotten us !!! - I got scared and told Marvin what happened but when he went to see the bowl lying words in flour were gone, he told me that affected me see that redhead girl and that freaked stuff, but then it got worse ...

15 years later ...

It's been long, too, now I'm married Marianne, I have 2 children Peter and Maguie of 5 and 7 years now live in Canada with my family, that day I had to go on Sunday to work, my wife weighed the children to the park and after work told me that Peter told her he had children watching your bed, like Maguie and they were afraid, said Mike and Jodie were called, I got scared, my wife told me I was too scared, because in lights failed several days, the TV was turned on by itself and the phones were ringing so anonymous that someone mentioned the following:

- You have forgotten us !!! - not knowing what to do turned to a priest, but could not help me, then with a medium, but also could not help me just told me that consequent to forget completely Mike and Jodie, they would not forget and never caused my paranormal phenomena in order to ignore them, but it was stupid now I had my kids and wife could not care for them.

But the medium said Mike and Jodie were two evil specters followed me just because I could see them and Eder, spectra were children who died before he was born Eder, who were thus very simple yes sir, were the souls of others 2 kids Eder Alma's mother who, upon learning that her husband was unfaithful, she was waiting twins and discuss with him her husband hit her very hard causing the loss of Mike and Jodie as would be called once born.

After Eder was born, at age 3 his father ran off with another woman, so that the souls of those children were angry and why we were demonstrating to me and Eder is because when one child is more sensitive to see those things but we did not know, we saw them as normal people, like children of our age; Eder suffered cancer to death was caused by Mike and Jodie because Eder told me that once bothered and did not speak to them for a week and then appeared messages through the house with the words:

-¡¡¡Te Have forgotten us !!! - and they retaliated, Eder told me before I was in the hospital, he said he was scared, but did not think it hurt him, Eder told me to watch of them because I wanted to warn something that if I did not I was going to hurt, but why wait so long, because they wanted to have children for revenge and hurt, but not allow it, we're all in danger, I have to take care of them like my family, and I see dead or leave me alone, leave me alone only to obey and follow the "last will".